Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ed

Rocky Balboa..

The oponent seems to be the weaker in the series, yet Rocky isn't at his best. I hope they don't kill none of the characters on this movie (the fact that Adrian doesn't apear in the pics isn't a good sign).

Probably I'll don't like it, but I'll sure be there at the cinema.

According to IMDB, Talia Shire (who played Adrian) appears in this film only in archive footage. So, it's safe to say that either Adrian is dead and/or has divorced Rocky.

And while on the topic of killing off characters, I wouldn't be surprised if Rocky himself dies at the end.

It appears Sylvestor is trying to relive his glory days, because along with this movie, a new RAMBO is also in the works. I'm personally more hyped for the RAMBO film.

baronofhell said:

It appears Sylvestor is trying to relive his glory days, because along with this movie, a new RAMBO is also in the works. I'm personally more hyped for the RAMBO film.

The first Rambo was ok, but it deviated from the book a little. The suicide ending would have been the best ending, but it technically would have killed the series...unless Rambo had a twin brother, named Steve or something. Steve Rambo!

Something about a 60 year old professional boxer seems dubious. Unless he's part of a senior boxing league. Two 60 year olds having at it? I'd pay to see that.

Stallone is that old maybe, but the character Rocky Balboa will be 60? He's been patched up to look less than that, anyhow.

myk said:

Stallone is that old maybe, but the character Rocky Balboa will be 60? He's been patched up to look less than that, anyhow.

Well, the first one took place in the 70's, and that's even mentioned in the preview. This one most likely takes place in current time. (That ESPN clip in the preview is current). Rocky will be 30 years older than he was in the first film. So that should determine his age.

Technician said:

It would be great if they found Mr.T for a cameo appearance.

They probably could if they wanted. T's been cameo crazy for a while. And I doubt his going rate's gonna change anyone's mind.

Actually, there are rumors and it's in one version of the original script for T to have a part. So I'd say it's a pretty sure bet.

Ralphis said:

That picture BBG posted looks digitally rendered some. Anyone else see it?

Yeah, I kept thinking that too.