Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sausage

STBAR (+STArms) Graphics for public, submit your requests and ill make them!

*Bump*
New Graphic =D

again this is for public use as long as credits are included ( =P )

- sausage -

Sausage they need STARMS replacement..... in order to make it single player compatible if you do it then i'll use second one for xenus 2 and except to be mentioned in credits

@ dutch devil - Ill send to you on friday, but i dont know what you mean, Green marble with Black on it? Black marble...?
Please tell me. =D

@ alterworldruler - No problem! =D

@ Chrono_T - Yes it does, as i converted the text col,or using XWE, But oh well, I expect it still looks good..

@ dutch devil - Ill send to you on friday, but i dont know what you mean, Green marble with Black on it? Black marble...?
Please tell me. =D

@ alterworldruler - No problem! =D

@ Chrono_T - Yes it does, as i converted the text col,or using XWE, But oh well, I expect it still looks good..

Hmm, so you're taking requests eh? Sweet.

Can you do a status bar for my mod, Marines of UAC?
freewebs.com/mouac
http://www.wadsinprogress.info/?a=listwads&wad=429

I'm thinking something with a tough, intense/stained dark metal bordering the status bar, going under the part where the actual letters are so they are easily legible, and some kind of camo motif for the greater part of the status bar.

Oh yeah, also make the dark metal go under the ammo readings, no camo patterns under any text except the big numbers please. You will be credited quite nicely in the mod... there are credits that roll over the screen at the very beginning, so NO ONE who plays it can miss your name! Or for that matter, miss anyone's name who has helped with the mod.

This will be for single player, IE no "frags" section required, and it will be for doom2.
Thanks VERY much!

Now, if I could just get someone to do a new status bar face for me...

Thanks you darkfyre, of course, if you want to use them, you may, Just include me in all different credits you give (.txt and the Credit Graphic)

- sausage -