Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bucket

Sounds like a winning strategy

Isn't there a zero-g field somewhere you can lure it into to make it float around so you can shoot the rockets caché on its back...?

I mean, that's what happens in the novel, and it hasn't lied to me yet.

Bucket said:

*shrug*

If that photo was taken while the player was strafing, then that player would have survived after all.

That picture looks like a scan, where did it come from? (EDIT: nevermind, I know now)

How corny :-)

When are we going to have "Watch out for its fireballs!" protips about barons and imps?

Or...hmm "Collect medikits and stimpacks to restore health!"

If you're playing co-op with someone else, and both players are in front a teleport, allways be gentile and let the other guy go first.

Coopersville said:

Isn't there a zero-g field somewhere you can lure it into to make it float around so you can shoot the rockets caché on its back...?

I mean, that's what happens in the novel, and it hasn't lied to me yet.

Perhaps you're thinking of when Cybie walks too close to a ledge and then you hit him with a bfg and he just hangs out on the ledge and enjoys the scenery and doesn't have a care in the world.

The Doom one was on YTMND back in May.

Also, this needs a URL to the original thread in Blogs, but I'm too lazy to find it.

Oh and

Vile said:

.oremoR nhoJ ,em llik tsum uoy emag eht niw oT: PITORP

On retrospect, they should have changed this phrase to:

.wnod ti kcuS. hctib sih uoy ekam ot tuoba si oremoR nhoJ

I wonder if anyone actually did this and used it in a wad ;-)

BTW, the English version of FFVII doesn't cause you to lose any equip that's on Aeris when she is removed from your party. This was apparently only a quirk in the original Japanese version. At least, I know I have never once lost any equip on a character going out of the party either permanently or temporarily. The game has code to deal with this.

Heh, I remember when Ling first posted that I made a couple that weren't related to gaming, but amusing nonetheless if you get the references:

Maes said:

On retrospect, they should have changed this phrase to:

.wnod ti kcuS. hctib sih uoy ekam ot tuoba si oremoR nhoJ

I wonder if anyone actually did this and used it in a wad ;-)

Dunno about that message, but the boss line has been changed before. Marswar is one example, with a giant Bill Gates at the end (I don't know what the message is).

Vile said:

Marswar is one example, with a giant Bill Gates at the end (I don't know what the message is).

"We believe OS2 is the platform for '90s."