Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eddym4814

Good Single Player Multi-level Doom2 Wads

I am listing the best single player multi-level Doom2 wads I can find
on a new web site I just started. I've downloaded over 250 multi-level
wads so far and listed my favorites. Right now only Google has picked up my site: edsdoomsite.tripod.com. Please check it out and let me know what you think of my choices so far. Also let me know of any wads you think should be included and where they can be found so I can play them. Thanks Eddy

Yes they are. All of the wads listed are good and some are really great. I am going through the zdoom specific wads i've played and will list them on a new page very soon. thanks for the post. Eddy

I'm playing Alien Vendetta again right now. It's one of my favorite's.
Eternal is also great when I want a real chalange. Thanks Eddy

Try Longwad. It's a decent 1996 megawad that I found on an old PC Gamer coverdisc, with 22 or so maps total. It's not too bad considering all of the maps were made by the same person as his first maps.

Thanks for the tips. I have not played them yet and look forward to it. I finally went through the zdoom specific wads I have and listed them today. Thanks Eddy

Check the 10 years best of Doom link from the main page. Plenty of good megawads there.

Here last week gone this week! I searched for my site using yahoo this week and could not find it. No luck with any other engines I tried either. I don't know what happened because I can still update it on tripod. In the meantime I resubmitted it to yahoo,google, etc. I also set up another site called thebestdoom2wads.20m.com with a redirect to edsdoomsite.tripod.com. The link works fine but since I just published the new site it has not been picked up yet. If anyone finds either site is up please e-mail me at eddym4814@yahoo.com. Thanks Eddy