Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mechasam

d64 support

I know this should be located in the WADs and MODs section, but I look at the number of people who go here compared to there and I just can't help wanting attention!

Anywho, I was kinda glad to see that even though people hate me, they would be interested in seeing my level pack which will feature the doom64 sounds and sprites (a few, but enough to quench your thirst). (And that's all I really care about, interest in my WADs and not in me.)

I was also surprised to see that Lüt remembered my level packs a while ago.... I didn't know people actually KNEW about it lol... but I still have the website from like.. a year ago...

I don't know if any of you recall my Last Man Standing project? Well the sequel to that (unfinished, only shots available) is here: http://mechasam.tripod.com/story.html

I'm not sure if the downloads work...

But whatever.

I don't care how right that article is, REMOVE THAT FUCKING THING FROM YOUR SIGNATURE THIS VERY INSTANT.

The people who are in the northern and southern "no-fly zones" live under the same economic sanctions, yet because they receive their assistance directly from international aid agencies and are not living under the direct control of the Iraqi military, their standard of living is quite high compared to the rest of Iraq and even most of the oil-producing Middle East.

It is not the sanctions that prevent the Iraqi people from getting food, it's the Iraqi government that puts their own military and weapons research needs above the needs of their people.

Saddam Hussein ought to be toppled, and as soon as possible.

doom64 sounds and sprites

unless you mean doom 64 enemy sprites... been there, done that.

Ya put it into a wad?

You're right, it should be.

Do you have a permanent stick up your ass? Because you seem to have a direct problem with me.

If you dont have anything smart to say, then keep your fucking mouth shut and save yourself the typing. I didn't ask for your comment.

Do you have a permanent stick up your ass? Because you seem to have a direct problem with me.

If you dont have anything smart to say, then keep your fucking mouth shut and save yourself the typing. I didn't ask for your comment.

You said yourself that this should be in Wads and Mods, I was just agreeing. Why are you in such a bad mood? Do you have a small child shoved in YOUR ass? Take your own advice.

If you dont have anything smart to say, then keep your fucking mouth shut and save yourself the typing.

To Mechasam: I'm not trying to be rude (yet), but I am curious as to why you dislike the newer source ports and the like, but also like Doom 64. Most people I have talked to who don't like D64 say it is because it doesn't feel enough like Doom for them, so you can obviously see how I am a little confused.

And regarding the term "Puritan Doomer"- I don't understand why people are getting so worked up about this term. The puritans were very intense in their beliefs and they were persecuted because of it. I would say the same thing is happening to Mechasam - mainly because of the way he displays his belief about what Doom should be, and he isn't afraid to hide that. The thing that gets me though is that the Puritans were terrible cruel to the Native Americans. Once they were more powerfull than the people around them they began to persecute others as harshly as they had been persecuted. These people were so strong in their beliefs that they were willing to kill other "heathens" that did not follow what they felt was right. In some of his earlier posts, Mechasam showed the same unforgiving nature when others didn't believe in what he did as far as what is "good for Doom". I personally wouldn't want to be refered to as a Puritan Doomer, and I don't think many of you would either. It seems more like an insult than anything else.

Do you have a permanent stick up your ass?

No it can be removed but he'll bite you if you try.

I don't care how right that article is, REMOVE THAT FUCKING THING FROM YOUR SIGNATURE THIS VERY INSTANT.

The people who are in the northern and southern "no-fly zones" live under the same economic sanctions, yet because they receive their assistance directly from international aid agencies and are not living under the direct control of the Iraqi military, their standard of living is quite high compared to the rest of Iraq and even most of the oil-producing Middle East.

It is not the sanctions that prevent the Iraqi people from getting food, it's the Iraqi government that puts their own military and weapons research needs above the needs of their people.

Saddam Hussein ought to be toppled, and as soon as possible.

Will you ban him if he doesn't remove that signature?

Do you have a permanent stick up your ass?

No it can be removed but he'll bite you if you try.

Damnit Deadnail get away from my ass... HEY! I'm warning you buddy. Ok thats it *BITE*

Ellipsus, I cannot believe you. Where have you been all this time! You are the only mature person in the Doomworld forums!! Wow!

Why do I dislike ports yet I like doom64? Well for one thing, Doom64 was a console's rendition of DOOM which is totally OK by me. I think of Doom64 like i think of Doom3. Its a totally new game, its not changing classic doom.\

you should reply more often to my posts

lol what are u getting so worked up about? i didnt make that website bud.

is america turning communist all of a sudden? or is it just doomworld, just because u dont like some guy's websites about sanctions doesnt mean u have to get pissed. ur not fighting on the front lines so u shouldnt have anything to worry about. go eat your big mac, go watch your football games and drink your beer, and sit back and relax cause our soldiers will keep us safe so we can just become couch potatoes and depend on the system. oh and so you can go play doom, how could i ever forget that.

I know this should be located in the WADs and MODs section

Fixed.

I was also surprised to see that Lüt remembered my level packs a while ago....

Heh, that's cause I liked it.

I always meant to review it, but you know me.

Ellipsus, I cannot believe you. Where have you been all this time! You are the only mature person in the Doomworld forums!! Wow!

Actually I have written very lengthy replies to most of your posts. The problem is that Lüt Post Hells them while I'm in the middle of writing them.
//Thows Lüt the evil eye.
Do you know how much it sucks to spend an hour on a reply to find out the thread is now locked?

Is it me or is Doom 64 the most "Doomish" of the source ports? I mean there is more torture and dead stuff and hellish feel to the levels than the original Doom had. I consider it one of the best "ports" up to date. It has the Zdoom scripting aspect and the EDGE abilty to add new stuff and room over room. Who here agrees with me? If Doom 64 were a source port we could edit, I think a lot of Doomers would pick it as "theirs", just like how some people edit for Zdoom, EDGE, Legacy, or Boom, etc...

Hey, I never locked or closed any of his thread.

I could have sworn you moved his Puritan Doomer thread. If not, then I apologize for assuming it was you.