Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Creating New Ceilings and Floors In DeePSea

Open DeePsea

NOTE: Hitting the "c" key will clear all selected objects, BE SURE NOT TO SELECT UNWANTED OBJECTS!!!)

strike the "V" key.

This will bring you to vector mode, draw your vectors in a clock wise manner until you have completed an enclosed area. After that you will need to enter the Flats mode by hitting the "S" key. From here you can left then right click on your new area, in order to enter it's properties, at this point you can set the ceiling and floor depth. With that done you will of course need to assign textures to your new walls. From here you can strike the "L" key in order to enter texture mode. This mode works the same as Flat mode in that you select what sides you want to alter the preferences too, then assign new textures, and what not.

In there is the beginning of all the fun.

Now I have another question:
How do you make the bottom of the doors a certain texture?
What I mean is, how do you turn the bottom track of the door into something other than GATE_2?
Tell me, PLEASE!
Also, I can't texture-ize the walls in the levels I am creating. Could you tell me how you do this?

It's all in those propertie windows. Once they are open, click on the texture picture, and select a new one from the window that pops up. Play around with it for a couple seconds, you'll see.