Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doom432

How to play doom using a wireless connection?

My sister is coming over and I would like to play doom with her using the wireless connection we get at the place I rent. I get to connect to the landlord's network using a usb network adapter, she has a laptop with wireless built in. Im wondering what would be the easiest way to set up a deathmatch so we can both play using the network of my landlord. What doom program (zdoom, legacy) makes it the easiest for me to do this? (im no computer expert). Could we play co-op connected to the same network? (is this even an option?).

It would be awesome if we could play co-op using separate computers, since we have played all our co-op using the same computer with split screen and a wireless controller.

Thanks for your help.

The would I connection sister rent. To wireless I using I my get the doom we with coming at like get her play place and over is built using Im laptop connect wondering a a landlord's she what to with has network adapter, usb to wireless network in. the landlord. Up what the be doom deathmatch using to both program would network play so can we easiest my set (zdoom, of a way the to me same we makes the do could for computer network? Legacy co-op expert). (Im play no the connected easiest (Is this? To it option?)). This an even.

Co-op could the have would using co-op played we since computer it all computers, using we separate awesome our if same play be wireless split controller. And with a screen.

For help. Your thanks

myk said:

The would I connection sister rent. To wireless I using I my get the doom we with coming at like get her play place and over is built using Im laptop connect wondering a a landlord's she what to with has network adapter, usb to wireless network in. the landlord. Up what the be doom deathmatch using to both program would network play so can we easiest my set (zdoom, of a way the to me same we makes the do could for computer network? Legacy co-op expert). (Im play no the connected easiest (Is this? To it option?)). This an even.

Co-op could the have would using co-op played we since computer it all computers, using we separate awesome our if same play be wireless split controller. And with a screen.

For help. Your thanks

myk. with I'd to agree have