Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shapeless

[name goes here] is doomguy

Shapeless said:

This guy always reminded me of doomguy :)

LOL, that's true, he does look like him. On the other hand, I guess a lot of other actors or even ordinary guys could look close to Doomguy (if you're a woman and you look like Doomguy, then that's a problem..) ...time for a photo contest? :-D

Please. It's obvious this guy is Doomguy. The resemblance is uncanny.

Yes, if you take away the beard, change his hairstyle, make his hair brown, and change his face to look similar, then yes, he does look a lot like the doomguy. Why else would he be chosen for the movie?

Coopersville said:
Sorry, but IMO, Van Damme is the only person who could destroy Doomguy.

Anyone can be destroyed by Van Damme... just watch enough of his movies and your brain turns to jelly.

Coopersville said:

Sorry, but IMO, Van Damme is the only person who could destroy Doomguy.

There's always Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal, and Charles Bronson as possible candidates :-)

Ugh...Charles Bronson as Doomguy? That would be too extreme.

Heh, in the first picture you posted he's even doing the Original Doomguy Copyrighted eyebrow dance...

I once apparrently said that Jackie Chan is the Doomguy, as it turned out I got him confused with Steven Seagal.

myk said:

Anyone can be destroyed by Van Damme... just watch enough of his movies and your brain turns to jelly.

Maybe anyone can destroy van Damme? Are there any news of van Damme having been beaten by drunken fan thugs in a bar? If yes, did it happen in Europe or in USA? OK maybe I am wrong but I had probably heard some news here about him being beaten, and that caused us to laugh.

Aren't the protagonists from Doom 1, Doom 2 and Doom 3 retail all the same, all based on Kevin Cloud?

printz said:
Aren't the protagonists from Doom 1, Doom 2 and Doom 3 retail all the same, all based on Kevin Cloud?

The DOOM 3 guy seems to be, and the (weapon) hands in DOOM are based on Cloud's hands, but the status bar face in DOOM isn't.

printz said:

Maybe anyone can destroy van Damme? Are there any news of van Damme having been beaten by drunken fan thugs in a bar? If yes, did it happen in Europe or in USA? OK maybe I am wrong but I had probably heard some news here about him being beaten, and that caused us to laugh.

He was beaten up by a girl, but that was after ninjas snuck cocaine into his system and he was unable to defend himself, so it doesn't count. Had he not been poisoned, I'm sure he could have fought and beaten all of the Earth women, and thus the entire planet due to lack of reproduction.

printz said:

Maybe anyone can destroy van Damme? Are there any news of van Damme having been beaten by drunken fan thugs in a bar? If yes, did it happen in Europe or in USA? OK maybe I am wrong but I had probably heard some news here about him being beaten, and that caused us to laugh./B]

I think he's been shit kicked and arrested here in Vancouver before.

Coopersville said:

He was beaten up by a girl, but that was after ninjas snuck cocaine into his system and he was unable to defend himself, so it doesn't count. Had he not been poisoned, I'm sure he could have fought and beaten all of the Earth women, and thus the entire planet due to lack of reproduction.

Fuck that, cocaine would get him all squirrely and he'd be able to impress his attackers with his mastery of ballet before they kick his ass.

POTGIESSER said:

Fuck that, cocaine would get him all squirrely and he'd be able to impress his attackers with his mastery of ballet before they kick his ass.

Does no one understand ballet requires more strength and discipline than most if not all martial arts?

POTGIESSER said:

I think he's been shit kicked and arrested here in Vancouver before.

Yeah I heard that too. Lil' shrimpy got his stuff ruined :p

Foofoo said:

Doomguy's name is Doom

Theory. pass it along.

The Doomguy's name is not "Doom". The whole point is that he doesn't have a name - there isn't really a "Doomguy" character at all. It's supposed to be like you're there in the game.

leileilol said:

//image//

can't see it well, but the hair do sure match

nah, that guy's too funny anyway. it'd spoil the whole genre of the game.

not to mention that his head is too round on top.

DJShrimpy said:

Call me crazy but the Wolfenstein 3D guy reminds me a lot of Doomguy. [/captainobvious]

Yeah and Doom sequels Wolfenstein 3_d.

Doomguy doesn't have a name aside from Doomguy. That's all he has been, is, and will be. However, R. Lee Ermey would make an awesome doom guy. He'd motivate those demons even if it short-dicked every cannibal on the congo... then he'd blow their skulls open with his double barrel shotgun.