Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr8

What is the "Doomworld registered people progression" ?

Well that's nothing compared to the title you'll get if you piss them off...

lol, certainly.

Take mine for example. I still don't know what the hell is that.

About "Sex Cauldron" ?

You know what they say about an Admin scorned... (I certainly do. If you'll look to your left...)

Y'know,when I first saw this thread title, I thought it would be some kind of communist thing. "Viva, the Doomworld Registered People's Progression! VIVA! VIVA!!!"

You're our l33t hax0r, Archvile...

Too bad NewDoom doesn't have anything worth ha><0ring into :P

You're our l33t hax0r, Archvile...

Too bad NewDoom doesn't have anything worth ha><0ring into :P

Some people try to defend NewDoom, but I truly do avoid it. The people there don't have the coherency to realize what's going on before they take sides, and don't think for a minute that's an opinion solely formed off their patronization of Executor.

Some people try to defend NewDoom, but I truly do avoid it. The people there don't have the coherency to realize what's going on before they take sides, and don't think for a minute that's an opinion solely formed off their patronization of Executor.

That and Executor came in sounding as if Linguica had murdered his whole family and sent him off to work in the ruby mines of antarctica where the feed him one meal of gruel per day.

That and Executor came in sounding as if Linguica had murdered his whole family and sent him off to work in the ruby mines of antarctica where the feed him one meal of gruel per day.

I admit most of the fault in the Liam/Ex wars, but the bottom line is that he isn't a very bright guy and he takes messageboards a little too seriously. Basically, what I'm trying to say, is that if I hadn't set him off, someone else would've.

Some people try to defend NewDoom, but I truly do avoid it. The people there don't have the coherency to realize what's going on before they take sides

As if people here are any different.

Some people try to defend NewDoom, but I truly do avoid it. The people there don't have the coherency to realize what's going on before they take sides

At least we have that special something ND lacks of.

At least we have that special something ND lacks of.

Yeah. It's called Post Hell.

One meal? He's lucky.

In MY ruby mine, they make us work seventy-five hours without a break, then force-feed us two pints of sulfuric acid, and then chop us to bits and dance about in our graves singing Britney Spears.

And we love it.

One meal? He's lucky.

In MY ruby mine, they make us work seventy-five hours without a break, then force-feed us two pints of sulfuric acid, and then chop us to bits and dance about in our graves singing Britney Spears.

And we love it.

I believe your ruby mine is located in Yorkshire and not Antarctica.