Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
188DarkRevived

How are you celebrating DOOM's 13th?

With the 13th anniversary of DOOM being almost right around the corner, I was just wondering how you guys are planning to celebrate it...
Do you have a particular routine tradition for celebrating this day every single year, or will you try to come up with some new method?

Or do you just shrug this day off as if it was any plain regular day?

Wear the doom t-shirt at home again (but now i have the white one!) and make sure to play a lot of vanilla doom so I can reminisce on 'doom before there was doom II.'

For the past three years I've been doing a Nightmare E1 speedrun each Doomsday. That and I'm hoping to finish my Doom site.

I don't care even for my own birthday (even when I get 18) so thinking about other birthdays... -_-

dutch devil said:

Making an map in 13 minutes and has 13 enemies 13 different textures 13 different flats 13 doors 13 teleporters and is 13 kb in size :p

So that's how they made Heretic...

Playing all the big projects that are set to be released on that date, right guys?! Plutonia 2 is coming out then, right?

Eh... hmm.

Vile said:

Playing all the big projects that are set to be released on that date

There's always Harmony to hope for. Still a bit of a long shot if those percentages were accurate though.