Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DJShrimpy

Mancubus Sumo Showdown

Yeah, I was bored so I made this. It's called Mancubus Sumo Showdown, the game where you stick your favorite Doom monsters to take it out in a sumo match! YAY!

Story
------
The evil head on a stick, John Romoero, has taken over the world of Doom! It's up to you (the Mancubus) to stop his dreadful plans! You must sumo your way past his deadly minions and take out Romero once and for all!

The Game
----------
Romero is hiding in his fortress, which is protected by nine guardians. You must sumo them out of your way to get to Romero!

MATCH 1/9: Imp
MATCH 2/9: Commando
MATCH 3/9: Shotgun Guy
MATCH 4/9: Lost Soul
MATCH 5/9: Cacodemon
MATCH 6/9: Hellknight
MATCH 7/9: Baron
MATCH 8/9: Archvile
MATCH 9/9: John Romero

There are ten matches in total. Nine regular ones and one secret match which is unlocked by defeating Romero.

In order to push your opponent out of the arena you must constantly tap the LEFT and RIGHT arrow keys as fast as you possibly can!

Screenshots (in crap JPEG format)
------------

Download
---------
You can download the game here.

http://host-a.net/DJShrimpy/DJS-MSS.zip

Enjoy! :D

Well it's been two days so I can tell everyone the secrets.

Press Q and W to change levels.
Hold X and Y at the title screen for a secret match.

Jimi said:

I suck... anyway to blast the opponents with the cannons? :P

DJShrimpy, you can add in the game the use of weapons, for those that cant press the LEFT and RIGHT buttons in some levels (like me :p).

Is the source code available? I don’t own Windows so I can’t play it.

That was fun for a bit. I even managed to get carpal tunnel syndrome within three minutes.

I also failed it past level 3.

Ah! Another GM user. Jubilation! Oh, this reminds me of the D&D days where I was pumping out random and stupid games by the dozens. Good times, good times. This is one of those GM games that deserves a spot on my hard drive. I got to the Arch-Vile before I thought, "Yeah, screw that..." A sequel I say!

This gives me flashbacks to the Metal Gear Solid torture test button mashing fest.

Very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very bored.