Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Coolness!

Someone buy me a twelve-pack of Dr. Pepper and I'll at least give it a shot.

HereyougoI'vegotacoupletwolitersofDr.PepperIwasn'tableto
finishlastnightnottomentionthechipsandcookiesandNerdsand
PixieStixandthetwobagsofpuresugarIwaschuggingdownandOHDEAR
GODGETTHEBUGSOFFMEand *szhnrrrrk*

Seriously, I'd like to get down early tonight and get up to see the shower tomorrow morning. Realistically, tho, I'll probably pass out around 0300 and wake up noonish. Ah, college life...

I'll probably pass out around 0300 and wake up noonish. Ah, college life...

Ah, every day life...

Except when I have school. Ick.

You know.....I doubt I'll stay awake long enough to see it.
And that's too bad, 'cause the next time it comes around is 2099!! 2099, people!!!!111
Oh well. I can wait;P

You know.....I doubt I'll stay awake long enough to see it.
And that's too bad, 'cause the next time it comes around is 2099!! 2099, people!!!!111
Oh well. I can wait;P

Bah, I'll be 113 and in perfect health.

Not if you don't have your Soul Sphere with you!
/me steals Archie64's Soul Sphere
Now I'll be in perfect health come 2099, and you'll be pushing up daisies!!!

Not if you don't have your Soul Sphere with you!
/me steals Archie64's Soul Sphere
Now I'll be in perfect health come 2099, and you'll be pushing up daisies!!!

Fine, you keep the soul sphere. I'll just take the megasphere and I'll be in perfect health, and well protected!

Keep the megasphere. I think I'll shout out IDDQD!! and thusly keep myself alive from here to the end of time. Imagine: no death!
While you just have a megasphere.

Hah, I'm an Archvile, so even if I do die, I can raise myself back to life! Whereas you, on the other hand, if you enter a sector that takes away your IDDQD and damages you, like the room at the end of E1M8, or are telefragged, you'll still die!

I'm just gonna have my head stuck on a pike inside the forehead of a giant Icon. I'll be in perfect health, well-protected, AND hard to hit! Unless some jerkoff space marine hits me with a pair of rockets or something...

Wait, if your head is on a stick, aren't you technically already dead?

Doesn't someone's sig cover that? I may not have a working heart installed, but I'd keep my brain alive with the power of the Icon. And my constantly-spawning horde of evil will make damned sure my network connection stays maintained and secure at all times.

Carmack's head hasn't complained about anything. 'Course, it could be a lack of lungs, but...

I'll just sell my soul to the devil. He already has my left testicle

What do you think he's doing with your left testicle Ralphis?

Wait, if your head is on a stick, aren't you technically already dead?

Doesn't someone's sig cover that? I may not have a working heart installed, but I'd keep my brain alive with the power of the Icon. And my constantly-spawning horde of evil will make damned sure my network connection stays maintained and secure at all times.

Heh, that would be Zaldron. The Icon just needs a swurlrrific link of the day now.

Carmack's head hasn't complained about anything. 'Course, it could be a lack of lungs, but...

Or perhaps its because that's not Carmack. It's Romero.

Bah, it was too foggy up here in Pittsburgh to see much of anything more than three feet away.

According to the link I posted originally, the best seat in the house would have been down here, down South in good ole North Carolina. I saw them last night. They were just to cool! Looked like-well, like flaming meterorites. Sweetness.
Arch64, you should move from Shittsburgh down here to NC. You can actually see farther than 3 feet down here.

I'll just sell my soul to the devil. He already has my left testicle

How much for the right one? I don't recall deadnail returning mine...

Hmm..meteor shower..cool, too bad that I missed this thread yesterday and I didn't get a chance to observe it this morning. Well, I'll just watch it on news on TV tonight. I kinda learned about it from Channel I already on Friday but I totally forgot about it. Meteor shower suddenly reminds me of what happened in the recent new series "smallville" :)

Hah! Wha'd I tell ya? Passed out at 0300, woke up at 1300. As much as I would have enjoyed watching a meteor shower through the lovely overcast light-polluted Dallas sky...

Arch64, you should move from Shittsburgh down here to NC. You can actually see farther than 3 feet down here.

Better here than down in Hickville North Carolina. It's usually never foggy here, but for some reason it was last night. Same thing happened in Chicago. It's called a weather system.

Arch64, you should move from Shittsburgh down here to NC

YEA. BRING YER CUZINS ALONG TO AND WE CAN ALL GET MARRIED HYUK

It's called a weather system.

NO, ITS A CONSPIRACY!11!4

Bah, everything's a conspiracy in your world Zaldron.