Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lord FlatHead

Lord FlatHead's Doom 3 Thingy temporarily available.

The Phorum Elders among you may remember the Doom 3 website I used to have over at Doomcenter.com. It's been offline for about two months I think, probably due to overheating of the dental floss wiring the MGON network uses to connect its servers.

A bunch of people (including me) have put good work into this site, and I've got some requests from people asking to put it back online, so here it is for your enjoyment :

geocities.com/lordflathead

As you'll see, the page hasn't been altered since my last lame-ass update on September 11th. I didn't even take the time to remove the Doomcenter logo thingy. It's a temporary snapshot of the site, so don't link to any of it or expect it to be there forever - I'll take it down again as soon as I find a new location. (Suggestions are welcome, by the way -- lordflathead@yahoo.com if you've got an idea.)

I'm just putting it up so you lot can read Zaldron's cool article and check out the semi-illegal Doom 3 screenshots taken at this year's QuakeCon. Enjoy.

Yay.
Time for another update. How hard would be to archieve an interview with someone from id?
It doesn't really need to be doom focused. How about asking Nilsson?

How hard would be to archieve an interview with someone from id?

I don't know, but merely thinking of it makes me dizzy.

You know what, I think I'll try to get hosted with 3DActionPlanet's Doom site (the one that would eventually become Planetdoom.com). Wish me luck.

Actually, I'm going to dismantle the company from the inside.

Too many Planets, that can't be done! ^_^