Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What Gun Should be Modded (Hit up some popular modder)  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What Gun Should be Modded (Hit up some popular modder)

• M1 Thompson
    • AM 180
    • Browning Automatic Rifle
    • M1-Garand
    • MAC-10
    • FA-MAS
    • Mk.23 Socom
    • Steyr AUG
    • STG-44 / MP44
    • Revolutionary War Musket

Way too much counterstrike. Give me "Shotgun" "Chaingun" "Nail Gun", "Hiper Blaster" "Toxic Smoke Grenade Launcher" (heh this could be cool), and if you want a bit of mistery "Quietus" "Frost Shards" "Hell Staff" "Unmaker".

Use the design of real weapons if you want, but keep names easy, "Machinegun", that's all we need.

Lizardcommando said:

How about all of them and the put them in some kind of crazy mod about time travelling and shit.

Time traveling! I like that. I like that. I think the people are right....drop some CS weaps and put in...um......handheld atomic bomb....

Molotov cocktail
Hurled stone or bottle
Poisoned hair pin
Garrot (strangling cord... or maybe just a platic supermarket bag would do, at least as a lesser variant)

What about one where instead of a fist you use two extended fingers to poke at monsters' eyes? (Wouldn't work against a tall monster unless you're on relatively higher ground).

Out of that list I voted for the MAC-10, and if that is the gun that I'm thinking of, please don't rip the Shadow Warrior sprites. There are too many and frankly should have never been put in Doom in the first place.

Some suggestions not on that list would be: for a real-life gun, a P90 that fires as fast as the real thing; for a futuristic invention, a spread gun like the one in Action Doom - except maybe use 5 projectiles (thinking of Contra gun here).

I voted for the Tommy Gun and the BAR cause I love shit that can blow holes straight through people, and do it multiple times per second.

Also, just going by the weapons here it kind of already is a time traveling mod since half of them haven't even been in use for decades.

DeumReaper said:

Out of that list I voted for the MAC-10, and if that is the gun that I'm thinking of, please don't rip the Shadow Warrior sprites. There are too many and frankly should have never been put in Doom in the first place.

Shadow Warrior has Uzi's, not MAC-10's. Being a grammar Nazi I am a stickler for technicalities.

Mindless Rambler said:
Uzi's

You're going to have to perfect that Nazism, at least in regard to the proper use of apostrophes.

Mindless Rambler said:
Shadow Warrior has Uzi's, not MAC-10's.

Yes you're right, but its easy to rip the SW Uzis and call it MAC-10s even when modifying it (adding the little wire thingys for example) which is just lazy.

These weapon ideas are boring. Realism makes games really dry. Doom is great because it's not a stickler to reality. I wouldn't want to see any of these.

The only one of those that soudns interesting to me is the musket. Most of those basically accomplish the same thing (rapid fire).

We need an item to express our discontent with the rest of the poll.

Vile said:

CaH has the thompson, the garand, and the BAR I believe.

Would this be the Cold as Hell mod? Man I haven't seen that since I first downloaded it. I think I'ma go get it now.

myk said:

You're going to have to perfect that Nazism, at least in regard to the proper use of apostrophes.

I know, they baffle me sometimes, but I try.

For option number 3, any automatic rifle drawn by Scuba Steve should do.