Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Galaxy_Stranger

Doombuilder and ACS

I've not edited and compiled scripts in Doombuilder yet.

When I go to SCRIPTS>EDIT BEHAVIOR LUMP, it gives me an error message and kills the program:

"Run-time error '339':
Compnonent 'cmcs21.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

What do I do to fix this?
I've got Doombuilder 1.68

Your Doom Builder installation got screwed up... have you been messing around in \Windows\System32 again? :P Reinstall from the original setup installation.

Perfect - that did it.

I could find no uninstall info in control panel. I guess it was a leftover from before my last reformatted.

When i get a "sector not closed" error - is that usually because the lines aren't referencing the correct sectors? Or is it because the line is not somehow actually completed?

Galaxy_Stranger said:

Perfect - that did it.

I could find no uninstall info in control panel. I guess it was a leftover from before my last reformatted.

When i get a "sector not closed" error - is that usually because the lines aren't referencing the correct sectors? Or is it because the line is not somehow actually completed?

Do you have Autosnap ON? If no then enable it

yes, as a matter of fact, the sector in question was build while I was using auto-snap.

Now, I have another ACS problem:
" Line 8 in file "zspecial.acs" ...
zspecial.acs:8: Invalid identifier.
> 80:ACS_Execute(
> ^
The ACS compiler did not compile your script."

I made sure that all the .acs files in the directory were included. I just downloaded the newest version of ACS. What's causing this?