Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

What did you GIVE for Christmas?

Dad: Babylon 5 Season 2. I gave him Season 1 last year, and at this rate I should be able to keep on going for another 3-4 years.
Mum: Swarovski necklace and "Light on Life" by BKS Iyengar (which it turned out she already has)
Brother: French for Dummies, GTA Liberty City Stories for PS2 (it turns out his PS2 is broken)
GF: Some expensive £200 ($400) bag.

fraggle said:
GF: Some expensive £200 ($400) bag.

I'm sure cutpurses worldwide will oblige.

(Wow, second joke about someone's gifts to his GF in a row... must be envious....)

fraggle said:

Dad: Babylon 5 Season 2. I gave him Season 1 last year, and at this rate I should be able to keep on going for another 3-4 years.

Odd, I was thinking about getting Babylon 5 season 1 for my dad, but sadly 1) it was way out of my price range, 2) I couldn't find it, and 3) I hadn't talked to my dad in like 8 months and was surprised when he actually called me.

Mom: Ice Age 2 and a day calendar of Bushisms (The Accidental wit and Wisdom of our US president)
Dad: Book called "Marley & Me" which got great reviews and an adventure game called Barrow Hill
Brother: Game called Gothic 3

Mom: Some kit from the Body Shop
Stepdad: A bottle of 12 year old Jameson
Dad and stepmom: A free coffee mug (free coffee at Statoil gas stations) each and The Da Vinci Code
Brother: A gift certificate and a tiny LEGO excavator
Uncle: Lottery tickets... Sealed in an envelope saying "Do you feel lucky?" and "...well do you, punk?"
Aunt: Roger Waters "The Wall" DVD

Grandparents: A rather generous donation to the Salvation Army instead of anything fancy... They got what they need.

Friend #1: A WoW game card
Friend #2: A Homer Simpson cup

Before the christmas weekend, i started walking around the school giving away money and some of my stuff. They all seemed real happy.
oh and for me, i spent some time at a local target range.

Bloodskull said:

Girlfriend: Links Awakening, Oracle of Ages and Seasons, LoZ Wind Waker, Iron Maiden Number of the Beast Shirt, and a promise ring.
Edit: And my dick in a box.
Mom:Bronze Egyption Cat Statue
Dad: T-Shirt and a Remote Control Holder for a couch.

Nice, amazing you found a box that small.

Dad: Quantum Leap season 2 (which he said he nearly bought himself)
Mum: A frying pan she wanted
Brother: The Chaser's War On Everything season 1 part 1 (figured it'd be his type of humour, he hadn't seen it before but loved it after watching one episode).