• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tris84

turning a goalie mask into a helmet like the Doom Guy wears

RTC_Marine said:

A motorcycle helmet might be better

That's what I told him too :-)

Don't be gettin' all up in my grill! I was just asking a simple Doom/NFL question. Also, I told you that the only motorcycle helmet I have is black.

Doom needs more merchandise an doom helmet would be cool to have or the weapons from doom.
Making them yourself is alot of work if I could find an good way to remake doom weapons and make them look nice I would do it.

Or paint the walls of your house the same as doom textures now that would be so cool.Then I would make an marble room :p

That would be sweet! That way I'd feel more in my element when I'm chasing down our piece of shit cat, Willow. He's always attacking our new cat.

dutch devil said:
Doom needs more merchandise an doom helmet would be cool to have or the weapons from doom.
Making them yourself is alot of work if I could find an good way to remake doom weapons and make them look nice I would do it.

I've been trying to make a (replica) chaingun out of one of those big water jugs and a few aluminum tubes.

Or paint the walls of your house the same as doom textures now that would be so cool.Then I would make an marble room :p

Dude, that would make a kick ass paintball arena. It becomes even more orgasmic when you consider the possibility of a paintball chaingun (which, by the way, I have been told has been made, in a hand-cranked form).

Tris84 said:

Also, how much do you think the Doom Guy weighs? I weigh between 220 and 240. I just fwel like trying something like this just for the hell of it.

220-240 kilos??????

WOW! I think that he is from texas.

(Sorry american people. But thats the truth.)

Raikoh_Minamoto said:
I've been trying to make a (replica) chaingun out of one of those big water jugs and a few aluminum tubes.

I think wood would be good material for the chaingun and plastic/iron tubes for the barrels.

Dude, that would make a kick ass paintball arena. It becomes even more orgasmic when you consider the possibility of a paintball chaingun (which, by the way, I have been told has been made, in a hand-cranked form).

I would put my computer in that room and start making doom maps, best way to make your doom maps is in an room that looks very doomy.

Tris84 said:

That would be sweet! That way I'd feel more in my element when I'm chasing down our piece of shit cat, Willow. He's always attacking our new cat.

Well the new cat probably accidentally hit him with crossfire so now they're infighting :D

insertwackynamehere said:

Well the new cat probably accidentally hit him with crossfire so now they're infighting :D

Actually, the 2 cats that attack her, Molson and Willow, have hated her since the day we brought her in the house. They must think she's a Demon or a Hell knoght.

JonTTu111 said:

220-240 kilos??????

WOW! I think that he is from texas.

(Sorry american people. But thats the truth.)

Take your metric system back to Canada where it belongs.

Inferno said:

You might be able to use a paintball mask and use something else to make it into a helmet

Uh, dude, in case you haven't already heard, I'm visually impaired. I don't play paintball, nor do I own a paintball mask.The only fuckin' thing I have to work with is a fuckin' goalie mask! How many fuckin' times do I have to say that?

Sorry. Bu5 seriously, the only thing I can use is a goalie mask. The motorcycle helmet belongs to my dad.

Tris84 said:

Uh, dude, in case you haven't already heard, I'm visually impaired. I don't play paintball, nor do I own a paintball mask.The only fuckin' thing I have to work with is a fuckin' goalie mask! How many fuckin' times do I have to say that?

Calm down I read all the other posts. Even though you only have a goalie mask, still, go out to the store, and buy a paintball mask. Simple suggestion to add to the helmet to make it resemble the Doomguy's helmet.

And even I'f you are visually impaired a paintball mask isn't going to make things worse.

Is it just me, or does someone else imagine a big guy dressed in a Doomguy's costume sitting by a computer and imitating Doomguy's grunts and moans while posting in this forum ? :-S

Maes said:

Is it just me, or does someone else imagine a big guy dressed in a Doomguy's costume sitting by a computer and imitating Doomguy's grunts and moans while posting in this forum ? :-S

And getting off on impse and cybse?

Jodwin said:

And getting off on impse and cybse?

Hmm...yeah, and imitating the Doomguy's DSPLPAIN sound in reverse when going to the John (try it and see what I mean :-) )

Maes said:

Hmm...yeah, and imitating the Doomguy's DSPLPAIN sound in reverse when going to the John (try it and see what I mean :-) )

That was uncalled for :P.

Tris84 said:

Amen to that! That's sick!

...but it's true :-D It does sound like someone having a hard time in the toilet **

Edit:
fun fact:
the "eex Dee" (x D) emoticon get censored to ** ?

Maes said:

...but it's true :-D It does sound like someone having a hard time in the toilet **

Edit:
fun fact:
the "eex Dee" (x D) emoticon get censored to ** ?

OK. Moving on!