Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kirby

Plans for reeling in the New Year?

Being that it is now New Years Eve, I am curious to know what everyones plans are for tonight, or if you even would treat today as a holiday at all.

Personally, I see it as an exuse for people to just party and/or get drunk off their ass (which is exactly what I'll probably be doing)

I'm sure i'll be getting messed up. I'm already on my way there. But I don't think too many people around here, including myself are going too far since the roads are icy as hell.

I'll probably just stay home. I had a pretty rough week the way it is.

I'm going to a friend's house for a small, dry party.

Yesterday I hung out with some other friends and saw a movie and a free concert and smoked a little bit of weed. That's probably the only "partying" I'm gonna do until spring break and it covers my new years quota of intoxication :P

Kirby said:

Personally, I see it as an exuse for people to just party and/or get drunk off their ass (which is exactly what I'll probably be doing)

People need excuses to do that?

But yeah that's pretty much my plan, party hopping and getting wasted.

I'm not sure what's goign on, but there is a slight chance I'll meet up with a lady friend of mine and we'll hang out and...stuff.

Danarchy said:

...stuff.

Sound interesting. Talking about 2007, I don't feel anything new compared to 2006. :P

Get used to writing '07' on everything. That usually takes about a week or two.

I'm actually planning on expanding my boundaries. My best subject in school is English, and so I'm gonna be reading stuff in earlier and earlier forms of English, hopefully ending somewhere around the 15th century. I've already got a good start, too, I'm a prolific reader of Lovecraft's works.

baronofhell said:

Same thing as Christmas Eve, getting drunk and smoking pot. Tomorrow is going to suck.

Good Lord, you must smell like an intestinal catastrophe that's been left in the sun for three days. I swear, it's worth it to stay away from/stop smoking pot just because of that godawful smell. Just the thought of it mingled with the smell of alcohol makes my body's olfactory nerve cells want to commit mass ritual suicide. No offense intended. :P

Had a new years eve, eve party last night. Tonight I'm having a one man party with myself.

Hmmm… I could have used better choice of words.

Ichor said:

Get used to writing '07' on everything. That usually takes about a week or two.

Heh yeah that's about it.

I've also been considering starting life from scratch, but that's probably something for 2008.

Four of us decided it would be a good idea to take turns shooting each other with my modded bb gun. I now have lots of targets drawn on me, none of which have an impact mark anywhere near them...bloody useless. Although there is a science to working out exactly where its going to hurt the most. One guy got shot in the sphincter. WIN FOR SCIENCE!

Right now I'm settling in to the Eddie Izzard marathon on BBC America.

"What is this?"
"It's the Death Star."
"What does it do?"
"IT DOES DEATH!"

"Hi, I'm crazy Eddie. I put babies on spikes!"

"I can't get ze fucking trees... DAMN! I vill kill everyvon in ze vorld!"

Planky said:

My head hurts if I move and my shoulders ache. Didn't score. This year sucks.

That'll sum up my first morning for 2007 :(

Raikoh_Minamoto said:

swear, it's worth it to stay away from/stop smoking pot just because of that godawful smell.

Are you kidding? Thats one of the best smells ever! When I walk home from school, running into some street person smoking a joint always makes my nose happy :/ Lol, I think I only find people who love the smell or hate the smell, there is never anyone who's like "whatever" about the smell.

Well I did get plenty of kisses from said lady friend, but unfortunately we were both very drunk as was everyone else there. I didn't wake up with a hangover, but I did wake up with the fucking plague. Throat hurts and I have some sort of fever. Fuck me.

My head is pounding and I feel like if I get out of bed I'll throw up everywhere, but I'm ravenously hungry at the same time. Last night was pretty rough.