Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foofoo

idea: Sick Of Doom Doom

A doom wad where doomguy and all the demons are tired and are sick of still being in the game.
So you open a door to a room and theres some Imps lying around, looking tired. Some are just asleep. Some are playing cards with marines cause they can't be assed to fight no more.
And at some point Doomguy just stops and sits down, and if you continue pressing keys to make him move around he goes "jesus christ shut up" and is all "how about instead i move keys to control you huh? asshole?". and he lies down and sits around and talks with demons and generally just takes the day off.

Foofoo, haven't you already posted this?

No matter, if you did, you won't recall until after the hangover of whatever the hell you drank for new year's eve is gone!

heh na i dont think ive posted this before.

hehe and maybe after you keep pressing the keys and trying to get doomguy to move they all get so pissed off that they mock you and the game, and doomguy says "bang bang" as he pretends to use his gun at the imps and the imps fall to the ground going "oh no i'm hit and falled down lolo now you can extra percentage in the end stats when you exit the level lol", and when you've picked up all the weapons doomguy is all "i got all the weapons which are each almost as big as me and i can fit them onto me no problem lolo makes sense"

The cyberdemon is about to shoot the doom guy, when he pauses to think about what he has been doing his whole life, he decides that he is more interested in cooking than splattering helpless marines. So he makes brownies and everyone enjoys them. They lived happily ever after.

I think modding silently and daily is kinda cooler than posting threads which disappear into the next forum page and turn dead after awhile. All these ideas are great and revolutionary. Maybe they work in VaVoom (don't answer)?

Then make level 2 have the marine in a tux, an imp as his date. And they go out into the burning city and when all the demons see them together they stop infighting and all go to the ball...

Sure

Level 3 then, and yes borrow my idea if you like to. Honeymoon in hell. Or why not the marine and the imp is married by a revenant :D

In level 4 the imp and the marine get divorced after having kids (eww) and they start fighting. Then the marine says,"what? do you want me to pull out my shotgun or something?" to the player. The imp says,"We're tired of that doom." You try to press the "3 button to make him take out his shotgun and eventually he takes it out and shoots the screen. All you see is broken glass and then the screen turns black and fades in and you see a bruiser pushing an imp on a swingset. For the first time you get to move the marine. You run and ask the imp what he is doing. He says he is having fun with "Big Daddy" and tell you to go away. You can go fishing with a cyberdemon on level 5.

or it could be like those WW2 documentaries and it has interviews with the old cyberdemon and spidermastermind talking about how Icon Of Sin was like in private, about how he liked watching charlie chaplin movies and didn't like discussing politics in private and enjoyed a good joke.

And hoe much trouble it took for the masterminds to find a TV big enough for the ico nto see. And if he didn't like the show, a zombie would have to change channel for him...

and maybe the baron and cyberdemon and all release their biographies about their doom career.

Level 6~ The marine looks back on old photographs of him killing the bruiser brothers and he decides to pay an arch-vile (Like the opposite of a hitman) to bring them back. So the marine goes back to phobos anomoly and teh arch vile restores them from decaying lumps of flesh and flies to hell barons. Very quickly, the archvile explains that all the demons are sick of this shit and they wanna just be friends. *arch vile leaves* The marine says he's saorry for fucking up their lives and would liek to see that portal that he goes into that removes all cheats, has about 50 monsters and kills you nearly instantly. The Barons tell him he must first find the red invulnerability powerup. *FOund on level 8*. On level 9 he comes back and goes into portal to find there is a 4th icon of sin.

Level 9~ The marine says he's sorry for killing the other 3 icons and didn't know there was one in ultimate doom. He has a chat with the icon about just things. Siddenly a Demon comes up and asks something in a foreign language. The Icon tells the marine that he asked,"Hey you goddamn bastard. You kileld my family." The icon tells the demon to reproduce if he want's a family and they start fighting. Finally the icon telefrags thedemon by shooting out a mancubus. The mancubus is mexican and asks if the marine wants any drugs. He says no and the icon tells him he never ever wants to spawn a monster again. Since the marine is invincible, he asks if the icon can send him to earth again(It really hurts). He sends him back to earth and when the marine gets there, he sees the entire city on flames. HE WAKES UP. "Only a bad dream. Where the hell am I?" He looks up and he sees the same city, only not on fire. "I must've been knocked out from the trip".

This would be a cool wad but would take like 1 year to make...

this will be the best wad ever and ever!

and theres a reunion level where the seargent takes off his costume to reveal Rob Shneider underneath, who played Seargent from 99-03 before Scarlett Johanson took over the role.
and another wad/level "Celebrity Doom", with like Rodney Dangerfield as the mancubis, e.g "ha-hey, whats with the stumps?" and Eddie Murphy as Imp, doing his "im a black guy" jokes.

Fat albert's head n a mancubus in the larry king live show. Larryking is a pinky demon with larry kings head and the marine talks about everything he's been doing before the demons attacked him.

And heh if they ever start to fight instead of throwing lethal fireballs they are throwing different coloured yarnballs.