Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Imp Slayer

Links to good wads?

Grazza said:

Reminds me of Joe Todd.

That's what I was thinking. I'm just waiting for the first mod report on this guy named Ichor causing all sorts of trouble.

Imp Slayer said:

Fuck, just send me some maps or whatever. Winzip is now reinstalled but it's gonna have lagspikes when I play cs

WinZip does not connect to the internet, so I don't see any reason why it would cause Lagspikes. If you close the program then it's not even running, so what's the problem?

If you are getting Lagspikes, then it must be from something other than (or is it then?... whatever) WinZip.

GooberMan said:

You must be using an old version.

Ok, ok to be honest, I don't use WinZip. I use WinRAR and 7-zip. I thought they were basically the same thing. WinRAR and 7-zip do not connect to the internet (that I've noticed).

Since you've been naughty, I'm only linking one of my crappy old wads.
ROBOTO ROBOTO ROBOTO ROBOTO ROBOTO (well, just one Roboto)

Antidote said:

I don't use WinZip. I use WinRAR and 7-zip. I thought they were basically the same thing.

Well, 7-zip is free, no strings attached. Otherwise, they're all basically the same, give or take a few supported file extensions.

Imp Slayer said:

Fuck, just send me some maps or whatever. Winzip is now reinstalled but it's gonna have lagspikes when I play cs

I suggest not to mention cs at the same time you post such a retarded message.

If he doesn't log in he can.

EDIT: Well, probably not anymore.

Just now, Andrea Rovenski said:

nice bump guys, really? trolling someone who got banned 15 years ago? rolling my eyes.

Meowgi is streaming the wad, that was just posted an hour ago Andrea lol

So happy to see dreams come true. I hope Imp Slayer enjoys this wad, once he's done playing CS of course

what in the speed runer brain rot is this PWAD             ?????????????????????????????????????                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   ok\

after playing it for awhile I think maybe it is good actually                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

doom world site ad mins can you add this to the 2023 caco wad please?                                                                                                                                             I think the mappers have done agreat job in full filling imp slayer's dream they even made a auto shot gun;;;;;; this  is one     of the most baddest map I have ever seen in terms of textureing but de spite that the mappeing is actually!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,                                                         they  even made included the music i heard them is very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      i do not misunderstand the big bfg tho i think I do not know why they??????  ? what ever it is not important                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

the level design is strange but i have never seen it before -----                                                         kinda fun, nice maps lol, 5/5

EDIT!!! I FORGOT TO SAY BUT   MAPPER EVEN SEND IT UNZIPPED SO HE DOESNt HAVE TO DOWNLOALD WIN ZIP i hopE HE CAN PLAY CS IN PEACE

it's good to see that good wads still exist in 2023. this is a good year for good wads

15 minutes ago, deathz0r said:

it's good to see that good wads still exist in 2023. this is a good year for good wads

Legend has it Imp Slayer finally got around to playing "deathz0r Online: The Internet Made Stupid". I have a feeling they will see the wad we made for them and even play it too. At least, I want to believe.

1 minute ago, Meowgi said:

Legend has it Imp Slayer finally got around to playing "deathz0r Online: The Internet Made Stupid". I have a feeling they will see the wad we made for them and even play it too. At least, I want to believe.

nicee

fantastic maps. thanks for bringing back the best thread of 2007. wherever imp slayer is, i hope he's not still playing cs

45 minutes ago, Doomkid said:

Seriously. The dorks who moderate this site really oughta do something about this sort of behavior.

pls don't post hell. Also, is there any way I can have Imp Slayer's join date merged to this account without merging the post history? :^)
It's technically when I joined the doom community :D

(I will apologize to Linguica if that's what it takes)