Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Submerge

Yes, I know, damn me for asking this.

Tomatoes make me sick, so I only eat white pizza. White pizza with pepperoni and mushrooms...mmmm....

I don't like pizza much, beings I'm lactose intolerant.... but those cheap Totino's Party Pizzas are so bloody cheap they have little real cheese.... I can actually eat them. Now, who's going to ask about favorite icecream? *Sighs* yep, I can never be normal in any aspect of life, but normality is overrated. I don't even like pizza that much -_x

I can't stand chicken or ham(unprocessed) as pizza toppings... I mainly stick with pepperoni, meatball, sausage and hamburger. Vegetables are alright, but I don't like olives, artechokes(sp?), or mushrooms for that matter.

Now, who's going to ask about favorite icecream?

That brings up a very important question: how many flavors is Neapoloton? Is it one? Or is it three?

Red, don't feel bad about not being able to eat pizza that much or anything. My friend Nick is the same way, and he is probably a better person (except for that violent sense of humor [dead dog productions?]) than most pizza-eaters I know.

As long as it doesn't have pineapple, any mushrooms (yuck!) or something that lived in water it's fine.

It's about time that I respond to my own poll.

My ideal pizza has extra cheese, pepperoni, bacon, and black olives. If you've never tried black olives, try 'em, you might just like 'em

What do I like on MY pizza? Anything, as long as it's not a vegetable of any kind.
I'm what you might call 'vegetable intolerant.'

My friend Nick is the same way, and he is probably a better person (except for that violent sense of humor [dead dog productions?]) than most pizza-eaters I know.

Are you saying pizza makes us bad people??? :P

What do I like on MY pizza? Anything, as long as it's not a vegetable of any kind.
I'm what you might call 'vegetable intolerant.'

So... we have the lactose intolerant and the vegetable intolerant. Who would've known?

*runs off before objects are thrown*

Great, now we need a vegetarian and a glass eater.

I smoke grass, is that close enough?

I think we have some 'cake eaters' around here too...

I haven't the faintest idea as to who you could be talking about O_O

my favorite doom topping would be roast mancubus with a double helping of grilled demon (looks like bacon, so tastes like bacon, right...?)
back in the real world (no, not the real world again, mummy!!) any kind of pepperoni, as long as it's thinly sliced, an ddon't you just hate it when all the fucking topping goes straight to the middles, and the outside is all shitty? God, I hate that...