Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fistikuff

Does anyone still have a copy?

As sad as this may sound, I was getting ready for work a couple days ago, and as I was mawing away at my breakfast at 5:30 in the morning, it occurred to me that I really needed to read something. And more than anything else in the world, I wanted to read the radio broadcast from hell at the end of a version of the old Doom FAQ text file. Does anyone still have that version lying around anymore? I've looked all over and can't seem to find any but the one with the Night Before Christmas parody in it. Anyways, thanks guys...

I still have some SimTel shareware CDs from the mid-90s, they did contain some Doom FAQs. I'll give'em a check.

Erm, guys, I've already linked to the one he's looking for. (It's in there as "CHAPTER *20*: Confidential NORAD transmission".)

Thanks for the help, guys. And now I've got a few more links bookmarked than I did before. Sweetness. Now to print this thing out, make a pot of coffee, and sit laughing on the front porch while the neighbor's wonder why I'm laughing...