Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sahkan

This is me playing Doom's music on guitar !

Recommended Posts

Your guitar on D_runnin music was fucking awesome! finally someone played on guitar that song

Share this post


Link to post
alterworldruler said:

Your guitar on D_runnin music was fucking awesome! finally someone played on guitar that song


Thanks :) .

Share this post


Link to post
Kristian Ronge said:

There was nothing much technically wrong with d_dm2int but I would have liked to see a less formulaic performance.


Thanks, what do you mean by that ?

Share this post


Link to post

Very interesting :-o

I would personally like to see an E1M1 and E2M1 rendition, and maybe an E1M8 solo :-p

Share this post


Link to post

What about E1M9? That's one of the coolest songs in the game.

BTW. Is that an Eleca guitar?

Share this post


Link to post
Tris84 said:

What about E1M9? That's one of the coolest songs in the game.

BTW. Is that an Eleca guitar?


Share this post


Link to post
Sahkan said:


Oh. I couldn't see the name on the video. I have an Eleca that looks a lot like that: black body, white face plate, etc. BTW, how many pickups does your guitar have?

Share this post


Link to post
Tris84 said:

Oh. I couldn't see the name on the video. I have an Eleca that looks a lot like that: black body, white face plate, etc. BTW, how many pickups does your guitar have?


3 rows of six .

Share this post


Link to post
lupinx-Kassman said:

Simply awesome. I have a guitar, but I just can't play near as well as you :P.


Thanks :) .

Share this post


Link to post

Sahkan said:
Thanks, what do you mean by that ?

The first part sounded almost like it was played by a machine, following precise instructions -- there was nothing wrong with it, but it seemed to lack something... a personal touch, perhaps.

Share this post


Link to post
Kristian Ronge said:

The first part sounded almost like it was played by a machine, following precise instructions -- there was nothing wrong with it, but it seemed to lack something... a personal touch, perhaps.


There is the first part which go like u said but in the middle i played somthing i made till the end .

Maybe you will like more this one :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tpemqzky18

Share this post


Link to post

Nice to hear a new twist on an old favorite.

lupinx-Kassman said:

Simply awesome. I have a guitar, but I just can't play near as well as you :P.

I have a guitar which I haven't played in years. Still need to replace that broken string.

Share this post


Link to post

I like the intermission track execution the most, as it's cleaner and not as overworked as the others, while showing some appropriate elaboration as it develops.

Share this post


Link to post
GGG said:

Nice to hear a new twist on an old favorite.


I have a guitar which I haven't played in years. Still need to replace that broken string.


I hate it when I break a string. That's one of the most annoying sounds for a guitarist.

BTW: Which do you kike better; accoustic or electric" What brand do you play?

Share this post


Link to post
myk said:

I like the intermission track execution the most, as it's cleaner and not as overworked as the others, while showing some appropriate elaboration as it develops.


Thanks .

Share this post


Link to post
Tris84 said:

I hate it when I break a string. That's one of the most annoying sounds for a guitarist.

Actually, I didn't break the string. A friend playing it did. he still owes me one for that...

Tris84 said:

BTW: Which do you kike better; accoustic or electric" What brand do you play?


I honestly don't play that much (else I would have replaced the string by now). I prefer acoustic, but it really depends on what I play.

PS: You may want to edit that word. The K word is pretty offensive.

Share this post


Link to post
Coopersville said:

This is the most I've ever enjoyed video game covers ever since I discovered MegaDriver. You are truely one of my heros among guitarists.


Thanks, BTW great site, i downloaded some mp3's and videos .

Share this post


Link to post
Inferno said:

Nice peices! I like the intermission music and e1m1 music, nice presentation.


Thanks .

Share this post


Link to post
lupinx-Kassman said:

Cool, I was hoping you would remake that song in paticular.


Do you mean the E2M1 ? yeah i wasnt so happy with that one, i forgot what to play ib the middle, and the end was not whole .

Share this post


Link to post

Definitly classy! Like your style but why are you so tame? If you have the skill then wild shit up for a while. I would really love to hear a E1M8 solo as well.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×