Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FifthMark

Location, Location, Location!

Just looking for anyone that might want to join a friend and I in one of our nights of cracking out on coop. Anybody live anywhere near or in Chattanooga, TN? We were thinking if we could find anyone reasonably close by then possibly opening up from just a few close friends to maybe making it into something bigger. Anyways, no plans set in stone, but if you're interested, let me know. Thanks!

FifthMark said:
Seems Tennessee doesn't maintain a high concentration of Doomers.

The local Doomers Association should lobby for a general state tax to help support the sport and finance the Doomers' activity!

You could try hopping onto ZDaemon servers, you might eventually meet people close enough there. In any case your ping shouldn't be too bad on some servers unless you're on dial-up.

FifthMark said:

Okay, yeah, checked. Seems Tennessee doesn't maintain a high concentration of Doomers.

Maybe they prefer distilling whiskey veeeeery slowly and tossing barrel corks, as the seasons pass slooooooowly. And when it's ready...uhm...they sell it and distill the new batch :-D (Yeah, I know, I've watched too many Jack Daniels commercials)

Well, DSM just appeared out of thin air recently to school some bothersome newbie, and I am still around, though I have grown somewhat quiet.

I don't know if Chris Hansen is still active though. Perhaps he is still shacking up with Paul Corfiatis.

Shaviro has been curiously silent as well.

Anyone from Tarawa, Kiribati up for a deathmatch or two?