Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
daimonreloaded

shades of gray (and other projects by me)

Downloading...playing.

OK, this was a cute little map, I finished it in 3:37 by playing relaxedly and running away from the cybie. Nice non-linearity, interesting atchitecture. The detail is OK, maybe that revenant in the exit room needs to be made deaf?

If I should REALLY find a flaw is that it's too short and needs perhaps some expansion, unless it's going to be part of a megawad.

Maes said:

Downloading...playing.

OK, this was a cute little map, I finished it in 3:37 by playing relaxedly and running away from the cybie. Nice non-linearity, interesting atchitecture. The detail is OK, maybe that revenant in the exit room needs to be made deaf?

If I should REALLY find a flaw is that it's too short and needs perhaps some expansion, unless it's going to be part of a megawad.

Thanks maes for your opinion, i'll work on them...

ah a news for all:i uploaded this map on 3darchives!

Check \idgames in future!

Bye

thats a nice, but short, map. perhaps you could expand on the tech-base area. I like the blue key room (the archvile/lost souls trap is pretty nice), but it should be harder to get to that room. also the room outside of the blue key room has a couple of demons, a caco, and a hell knight, but they are no real threat. it's like shooting fish in a barrel. other than that, you got the right idea. keep it up, and I can't wait to see you future works.