Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GGG

Sex offenders conned by fake boy

Haha, I heard the story before but didn't see the pictures. I was wondering how any 29 year old could pass for 12... and still am. He could get by with college-age at best, but 12, what kind of idiots...

There was this one time, I was talking to this hot girl on-line and she wanted me to come meet her at Dock-14 down in the harbour. I went and this man who said he was her father met me there and he'd take me back to his place where she'd be. I said sure and he took me there and I met her. We had a nice time on a date, but she wasn't as hot as she said she was. I dumped her the next day, it was too weird.

(I made this story up for the sake of things.)

When I first read the title of this thread, with the bit about the fake boy, it reminded me of those mechanical deer and moose they put in fields to catch poachers.....

Use3D said:
How retarded can people get?

I don't know, but by those mugshots I'd say the four of them are genuinely mentally handicapped.

Are you guys sure we're not actually in early April already?

Use3D said:

How retarded can people get?

Set a level for stupidity and you will always someone who falls below it... :D

Technician said:

Sex offenders will always think with their dick before their brain.

Actually a lot of people work this way, but it gets a lot more bad press with sex offenders for obvious reasons.

Pretend you're 12? BRB, have to go see if I can score some hot middle-school teachers...

Bucket said:

Pretend you're 12? BRB, have to go see if I can score some hot middle-school teachers...

heh... thats the only reason I would do that. I find it hard to fathom how anyone could have been fooled by this guy. according to the article posted on yahoo he was "sporadically attending" a charter school between august and november. he was kicked out for poor attendance. and when asked about him, they pretty much said he was a good student. go figure...