Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dooman

dwango

Hey all...

I was bored as hell today, and decided to see if I could scratch up any old doom stuff. I played Doom like crazy on DWANGO until its demise in... jeez was it '99? Signed on for the first time in late 94... after dwango closed I never really heard much about Doom. I figured the community had pretty much died, but a little searching on the net proved otherwise! I was just curious to see if there were other doomers from DWANGO on here, or if everyone just thinks I'm crazy...

I'm trying to convince him to setup the connector for doom2.exe. I've played it over the internet for everyone who doesn't think you can. BUT it can only be played decent if you have at at least under a 100 ping.

The Doom Connector supports Windoom which is exactly doom(2).exe but with TCP/IP support built in.

Im not sure, and its a bit gettho, but if Windoom doesnt work, maybe you can put doom(2).exe on the Windoom entry to use it. But then you must have some kind if IPX emulator (cuz doom(2).exe doesnt support TCP/IP) which I dont know of how the suckers work.