Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
m0l0t0v

11september

It been over two month now, that NY and the Pentagon were stuck by terrorists, and it seems people are losing interest (at least where I`m from). So I thought, perhaps
I can ventilate my thoughts here:
This a piece out of,

The Real Terrorism
by Dr. Will Tuttle

We in the United States should not be quick to retaliate against those responsible for the September 11 airplane attacks, or to feel that we are merely the innocent victims of irrational hatred or unwarranted evil.
In the scant three days between the attacks and George W. Bush's vow to "rid the world of evil," over 75,000 people died of starvation, and it was completely ignored by the media. Essentially, we kill 25,000 people every day because they could easily be fed by the abundance of grain we produce, but we simply do not care about them, and we kill them by withholding, stealing, and wasting the food they could eat. Recognizing this evil is crucial to understanding the dynamics of violence in the world today, and against the U.S. in particular.
Because 5,500 of "our" people have been killed, we are in a delirium of outrage, and are motivated to do whatever it takes to stop the cause of this outrage. Why does the tragic and preventable killing of 25,000 people daily
not outrage us? Why are they not "our" people also?
We care about our people, but not about other people, and this narrow attitude is exactly why we have been attacked.

There is absolutely no one in the Moslem world who is more hated than the senior George Bush who instigated the Gulf War, and to the tradition-minded Arab world, the son who continues the work of the father, which may help explain
why they are particularly desperate, and alarmed by George W. Bush and the world-dominating stance he has taken since his inauguration.
The United States, with only 4.5% of the world's population, has a military budget equal to 50% of the world's military spending!
This same 4.5% of the world's people consumes 35% of the world's petroleum and other resources, and produces 35% of the world's toxic pollution. Americans tend to be
amazingly blind to the consequences that their wasteful and arrogantly
consumptive lifestyle forces onto people in the rest of the world.

Pentagon and the World Trade Center have been symbolic and actual centers of oppression.

Most of it is quite true.

And that's exactly why the US needs me for dictator.

The dry facts are perhaps true, but the conclusions and his personal remarks are all wrong.

The dry facts are perhaps true, but the conclusions and his personal remarks are all wrong.

Um, those are just obvious conclusions that any dimwit could draw. What the Hell is wrong with them?

The U.S. is a money-grubbing octopus straddling the world, sapping its resorces. And George W. Bush is an insolent capitalist fuck-up.

Um, those are just obvious conclusions that any dimwit could draw. What the Hell is wrong with them?

The U.S. is a money-grubbing octopus straddling the world, sapping its resorces. And George W. Bush is an insolent capitalist fuck-up.

You are right, any dimwit could draw them, but an intelligent person couldn't.

What's wrong with them you ask? I tell you. This guy tries to make it look like the US is responsible for all the poverty in the world, and that the US deserves to be hated because they are rich and others are poor. Such logic is one I cannot agree with.

If I'm rich and this other guy is poor, that's not my fault, unless I stole from him or somehow made him poor, or if I deprived him of the chance of getting rich. And I also don't have to feed him, even if I can. It's good if I donate to charity, but I don't have to. Period.

If he wants to hate me because I'm rich and he's poor, that's his business, but if he assaults me for that, he should get his ass kicked and deserves no sympathy at all.

Don't try to convince me that the US robs the poor countries, cause that's bullshit. If all them poor countries would be as hard working as the americans were and would be busy building stable governments and economies, instead of yelling in hysteria about how they are being robbed, their situation would be much better right now.

If they come asking for help, it's allright, and I think it's good if the rich countries help them. But if they attack you, trying to take by force what's rightfully yours, they deserve nothing good. That's it.

Don't try to convince me that the US robs the poor countries, cause that's bullshit. If all them poor countries would be as hard working as the americans were

ROFL, "hard working" my ass.

Seriously though, USA is to an extent responsible for the poverty in other countries. Look at all the South American countries - they're basically colonies of the USA; you can't really say they're independent. USA can buy them with all their governments and land and people. Yet USA does nothing to make life better in those countries; it just drains resources from them.

Don't try to convince me that the US robs the poor countries, cause that's bullshit. If all them poor countries would be as hard working as the americans were

ROFL, "hard working" my ass.

Seriously though, USA is to an extent responsible for the poverty in other countries. Look at all the South American countries - they're basically colonies of the USA; you can't really say they're independent. USA can buy them with all their governments and land and people. Yet USA does nothing to make life better in those countries; it just drains resources from them.

Lament, your ignoring the fact that the initial capital that allowed the US to estabish itself as the leading force in the world had to be built somehow. That was that "hard working" that I meant. Not only hard work, but also brain, ideals, or whatever you call it, but there had to be something.

The US is less than 250 years old, one of the youngest countries in the world. Russia, with even greater amounts of land and natural resources, and much longer history, still manages every time to stick its head in a pile of shit.

And I like Russia, I'm a russian myself, but every nation is responsible for itself. As another example, take Israel, who everyone loves to hate. The jews returned to their land after 2000 years in exile, and they faced a very hard reality: hostile colonizers, hostile neighbours, hostile nature, and yet they worked to rebuild their long lost home, because they believed its the only right way to claim the right to their land and their independence. Now Israel, with all the flaws, is a good and wealthy enough country by any western standards. If you lived here, if only for a year, you must have noticed some of it.

We care about our people, but not about other people, and this narrow attitude is exactly why we have been attacked.

Maybe that's because the other people aren't our people? Whatever happened to the mindset of "GEE DAMMIT UNITED STATES, WHY CAN'T YOU MIND YOUR OWN GODDAMNED BUSINESS?"

Obviously you don't want us to. You want us to stick our noses in other people's business and feed them. But if we stick our noses in other people's business we are called the big bad evil policers of the world and should not do anything about it. And when we mind our own shit other countries whine at us and say "HEY DIPSHIT AMERICANS, SHARE YOUR WEALTH WITH US!!!!"

You can't win, either way. Either way you're damned.

What is wrong with LEARNING from your mistakes? If the US makes some sort of trade agreement with another country and that country gets screwed over, why can't they LEARN from that mistake so they don't make another one like it with the US? Then maybe, JUST FUCKING MAYBE, they might be able to improve THEMSELVES instead of crying for foreign aid or flying airplanes into buildings.

Wow...theres a lot of ignorance floating around in here. Let me enlighten...

The USA has its claws sunk deep into the economical and political aspects of the entire world. For instance, we have economic sanctions on countries that won't fully cooperate with us, somethimes just because they are trying to emulate communism. And it seems that it's not just communism that the U.S. is opposed to. They have taken down many democracies as well.

For instance, the whole Vietnam debacle began when the Vietnamese began a revolution from France. They made a constitution for themselves, modeled after the U.S. constitution. The U.S. immediately opposed it because they would lose money that was coming in from this colony from France. So the Vietnamese wrote another constitution, this time based on the laws of the communist states of China and the Soviet Union. By this time, France complained to America that if we didn't go in there and stop this rebellion, that they wouldn't be our best friends, etc. America gladly accepted, especialy now when the country was turning communist.

Also, the U.S. has taken down many democratic governments in South America and the Middle East. For instance, Pinochet's dictatorship in Chile was set up by the U.S. after they undermined the origional democratic government there.

Another instance is Cuba. Cuba was once an outpost of the U.S., much like Guam is today. We kept military there and people would go there for vacation. The government made a lot of money off of this. Then the Cubans, angry over their repression and led by Castro and Chegevara(sp?) overthrew the government. Castro took power and turned to the only other superpower at the time, the USSR. In doing so, he turned the government communist, and further pissed off the U.S. government. Because of this, sanctions were placed on the country, many of which have never been lifted (for instance, the ban on Cuban cigars).

And then there's Israel, which you speak so highly of. Do you honestly believe that it was created just so the Jews could have a homeland? At the end of WWII, the United Nations was established. Supposedly, this was to keep peace and end war by letting countries mediate thier differences through discussion and treaties. The truth is, it was established so that the U.S. could gain power in the world. And the first major decision made by the UN: the creation of Israel. The country's main puropose was to give America a foothold in the Middle East. Think about it: the Middle East is where most of the world oil is drilled for. Ever since its founding, America has been actively trying to take the whole region to get as much of this resorce as possible. Incidents such as the Persian Gulf war and the Iran-Contra Scandal have errupted because of this. Plus, America has funded Israel with money and military, including nuclear weapons.

Stuff like this happens all the time: the rigging of the Lebanon election, the Iran-Contra Scandal, even the Spanish-American war were all done for one reason: so the U.S. could get more money. And how many people died for this?

For more information, read Lies My Teacher Told Me by James W. Loewen. This books contains many well-backed facts about the atrocities that have occored in Americas name.

America has funded Israel with money and military, including nuclear weapons.

Hmm?

The US does help Israel with funding, but the money from the US is a small part in the Israeli budget.

As for military technology, Israel buys it from the US. It doesn't get it for free.

And finally:

It were the jews that made the foundation of Israel possible. They built this country, with help from the Brits. That decision of the UN was just an unsuccessful attempt to stop the feud between Jews and Arabs, by splitting the land of Israels between the two nationalities and founding two countries. The reason why eventually only Israel was created is because the arabs did not accept the UN proposal.

It were the jews that made the foundation of Israel possible. They built this country, with help from the Brits. That decision of the UN was just an unsuccessful attempt to stop the feud between Jews and Arabs, by splitting the land of Israels between the two nationalities and founding two countries. The reason why eventually only Israel was created is because the arabs did not accept the UN proposal.

Mayhap you are right, I did all that from memory.

dr_st's from Israel, so he knows everything. But in all seriousness, one, the Jews weren't the ones that made Israel happen, it was the British, who were and still are aligned with those kykes De Rothschild's (I'm not a pot calling the kettle black, it's just that the de Rothschild's are major reason for Jews being as hated as they were at one point in time...the Jews to cause the end to all Jews). But, it's also true that the U.S. is not entirely responsible for the world's poverty...actually, it was colonial Europe. But today, yes, the U.S. maintains that so-called status quo, but they didn't start it. However their maintaining of the said status quo is what is bringing all the hatred upon them. It's a lot of things. But the U.S. got what it deserved...and I refer to the country, to the system, to the fictional entity. not the people.