Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
insertwackynamehere

Photographic inconsistency

Does anyone here have a problem where photographs of one's self are horribly inconsistent with one another? I compiled a collage of photos taken of me within the last year, on the computer, to make sure I wasn't seeing things, and I was not seeing things, each photo resembles me but at the same time seems like it's of a different person. It's like I'm some sort of master of disguise or something.

No. I actually find a gaping consistency where if I didn't take the picture myself, I look like a tard, thus I refuse to have pictures taken of me. It's almost the same with video. There's a few movies out there, some on YouTube, and they make me look like a fool, and I'm not a big fan.

Coopersville said:

There's a few movies out there, some on YouTube, and they make me look like a fool(...)

*goes to YouTube*

ellmo said:

*goes to YouTube*

Go nuts. Unless you're into really clever, sarcastic-type humor, you'd probably not want to bother with this. I, and the rest of the Pedestrian-X team put a lot of thought and effort into writing and editing for these couple skits, and I hope you enjoy them thoroughly.

Coopersville said:

No. I actually find a gaping consistency where if I didn't take the picture myself, I look like a tard, thus I refuse to have pictures taken of me. It's almost the same with video. There's a few movies out there, some on YouTube, and they make me look like a fool, and I'm not a big fan.

So true! Pictures people take of me, I look so stupid and pictures I take of myself look fine. Its mainly because digital cameras have allowed everyone to take photos easily.. the catch is no one knows how to take good photos. Mine always are messed up because the lighting is horrible or there was some head on flash or something stupid basically making my face look pushed back and skeletal, extremely light and white and my glasses look fogged up and thick with the glare.

here's an example: http://photos.pe.facebook.com/v17/196/104/1479420096/n1479420096_30001557_1187.jpg
HORRIBLE photo of me

http://photos-764.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v66/46/109/1479420034/n1479420034_30019764_656.jpg
not so bad self photo of me

These were taken within less than a year of each other.. first was early May 06 and second was yesterday. Granted, my hair is different and I have glasses in one, not the other.. but I really didn't change facially at all. Would you believe they were the same person if I didnt tell you?

and if you think it's the hair and glasses, then look at this photo from about a month ago:
http://photos-615.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v56/46/109/1479420034/n1479420034_30013615_7557.jpg

Am I the only person who can't really make this comparison because I don't take pictures of myself?

One of mine got on the net, but then it was a great photo, so I don't care so much.

One of my ex also got posted, the original one is gone, but the modified elephant.jpg is still floating around...