Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Steeveeo

Teaser Trailer

Dunno it was very short looked like the marine was fighting some boss and got killed the map itself looked unimpressive.

Can you give more info on what your project is about.

"Teaser" trailer man!

Its supposed to be mysterious! The reason its short is because its supposed to be like a commercial type thing.

Geez...dont you watch TV?

Steeveeo said:

"Teaser" trailer man!

Its supposed to be mysterious! The reason its short is because its supposed to be like a commercial type thing.

Geez...dont you watch TV?

That was not a joke? Wow, that wad looks horrible...

even DVDs sometimes have the teaser trailer in them (under Special Content, or w/e the hell they wanted to name the section)

If youve ever gone to a movie theater its the stuff on before the movie starts.

This is kinda the trailer that shows a tiny bit, but still leaves you wanting to know what its all about, if you watch it correctly NOT thinking its an actual map pack...

BTW, Im tryin to decide whether or not I should release my project as episodic content or what...kinda leaning toward no, but still not sure

Id put the first 2 maps up here, but im still sorting out scripting bugs

zap610 said:

That was not a joke? Wow, that wad looks horrible...

aha, but its still not the actual wad, just a boss room (plus I threw the damn thing together in 20 minutes or less so...)

What im really wondering is were the CAMERA effects good? I mean come on, Ive never seen a doom wad show the monster comin out of the pit from ITS perspective!

EDIT: Screw it, im just gunna put this as my TITLEMAP

if you guys wanna see somm really bad that I threw together in LESS time, check out my Christmas Joke Wad That I made about a year ago in about 10 minutes flat. Its stupid, the text is fast, but hey, I was bored...