Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tris84

Doom Maps on TS3

I have played TimeSplitters: Future Perfect for over a year now. I have been trying to create maps from Doom and Doom II. If anyone has ever done this successfuly, please include screenshots of the levels. Include weapons, powerups, and light colors, as well as what theme and music the map was done in. NOTE: These maps will be used for Arcade modes, (Deathmatch, Capture the Bag, BagTag), no story objectives needed.

MAP01 was one of the first things I made when I got Timesplitters. Too bad the game itself sucks ass.

Here's what I used for 5 out of the 6 weapon slotfs

Pistol 9mm

Tactical 12

Minigun

Rocket launcher/heatseeker/homing launcher

Plasma AutoRifle

Here's what I'm wondering. What did you use in place of the BFG, since there isn't one on the game?

I've got TS2, and I've tried making Doom levels in it, to little success. Here's my weapons list, though--

Luger Pistol- Pistol

Tactical 12-guage- Shotgun/SSG

Minigun- Chaingun (although this really presents a problem for weapon balancing; the SBP90 Machinegun and Tommygun are closer in terms of gameplay)

Rocket Launcher- Rocket Launcher

Plasma Autorifle- Plasma Rifle

Unfortunately, TS2 caps the weapons limit at 5. :,( The RL and Homing Launcher's secondary fire is remotely not unlike the BFG's effect though-- a wide, close-range spread of destruction.

I've had more success with Quake levels.

Soviet S47- Nailgun/Grenade Launcher

Minigun- Perforator

Electrotool- Arc Bolt (My name for it, because Lightning Gun, Shaft, and Thunderbolt all are sucky names)

Raikoh_Minamoto said:

I've got TS2, and I've tried making Doom levels in it, to little success. Here's my weapons list, though--

Luger Pistol- Pistol

Minigun- Chaingun (although this really presents a problem for weapon balancing; the SBP90 Machinegun and Tommygun are closer in terms of gameplay)

Plasma Autorifle- Plasma Rifle

Unfortunately, TS2 caps the weapons limit at 5. :,( The RL and Homing Launcher's secondary fire is remotely not unlike the BFG's effect though-- a wide, close-range spread of destruction.

I've had more success with Quake levels.

Soviet S47- Nailgun/Grenade Launcher

Minigun- Perforator

Electrotool- Arc Bolt (My name for it, because Lightning Gun, Shaft, and Thunderbolt all are sucky names)

Future perfect bumps it up to 6. I put in plasma grenades to replace the BFG in the #6 slot.

I've sort of created E2M1.