-deathmatch 1
-instagib 1
-ctf 1
-onectf 1

CLIENT

skulltag.exe -file %wad% -connect %ip%

enjoy your self!

Carnevil said:

Yeah, if ST does go OpenGL, that's most likely how it'd happen. Either that or I do an engine rendering rewrite myself, which... I dunno maybe I'll do, heh. We'll see.

If you want, I can give you the source for where ZDoomGL is at right now to look at. It should be much easier to follow than the old ZDoomGL (I don't know if you ever looked at that).

Email me if you're interested: zdoomgl@shaw.ca

My wishlist:

* I wish for a non-deformed Crash skin with good sounds. =)

* The bars in the menus (Like the RGB bars) should move left or right if you hold down the button instead of having to press left or right repeatedly.

* The falling "oof" sound should be fixed so that the player doesn't say "oof" just from jumping in place.

* Status bar faces for skins?

* Co-op bots. =P

My wishlist? Just one on it today. New ST version would be nice. Like not 3 years after Doom3 comes out. :P

How about weather effects besides wind?

Rain, snow, hail. Those could be done with particles or with small sprites. Be nice for editing. Not sure how someone would set it to snow x amount of snowflakes in y amount of time with z amount of gravity. Maybe some interesting sort of linedef length specifics or something, I dunno. Heh, maybe a sector where the trigger linedef length specifies how many snowflakes appear at once and the floor height specifies how fast they fall. =P

Ooh, maybe heat warp (when it's really hot and the air is wavy) effect for desert levels or over lava. Could just be a sector type.

linux skulltag! makeing the source compilable on more than just linux (i.e. like prboom does) would be nice as well but linux compilability would be wonderful. after all, you can run linux binaries on lots of oses that have linux binary compatability :)

ryan said:

linux skulltag! makeing the source compilable on more than just linux (i.e. like prboom does) would be nice as well but linux compilability would be wonderful. after all, you can run linux binaries on lots of oses that have linux binary compatability :)

Yeah, I'd love to see that too. Especially a Linux dedicated server!

hehe

/me spanks skulltag work

zdaemon its a waste of time, skulltag has a few versions and all of them doesn't have problems in freelook , :>

ill be glad if i can help on something :>

WISHLIST
* on skulltag launcher include too an LAN SECTION to find SERVER's on LAN PARTIES, PLIIS, :>

pd: sending udp packets too 255.255.255.255, :p

that's all, skulltag don't need to be based on 1.23, right now is fine, only need a few thing's and a master server

/me spanks again all the skulltag team, :p

/me kicks him self :>

cya later, ill be watching the page and have a happy new great year!

dieKatze88 said:

why not use wine, and emulate skulltag, skulltag isnt exactly graphics intesive (yet) so it should work.

I didn't get it to work with wine :/

dieKatze88 said:

Maybe you could get the source for wine, and start messing with it, so it will run skulltag

Well, I got the source, but it's a bit too complicated for me to simply "mess around" with it ;)

you guys are inspirational...
A Wine Rune! it makes the player "dizzy" and gives him super health!

Sounds like the Shroom Powerup from Rise of the Triad. Heh, that thing was cool. "Shroom Mode!"

Bouncy mode was fun too.

Nanami said:

Sounds like the Shroom Powerup from Rise of the Triad. Heh, that thing was cool. "Shroom Mode!"

Bouncy mode was fun too.

I liked 'Dog Mode' :)

You would, ravage. =P

Anyway, just for fun, I think the Shroom Rune and Bouncy Rune sound like intersting additions. Put them in annoying places so that people constantly run into them.

Oh, and could you have a DM flag to turn ON the railgun aiming? The gun is cool and all, but not everyone uses mlook when they play, and it still often takes me more than one hit to kill someone, so because of the aiming and power, I NEVER use it.

yeah, it would make the railgun alot more fun... and maybe it would be even better if the spread rune worked on it...

and why won't the timestop sphere appear in multi? that would be so fun!

its amasing what you people can come up with when somebody mentions a windows emulator...

does it work with other emulators tho....
lets try it

ZSNES ZSNES ZSNESZSNES ZSNES ZSNESZSNES ZSNES ZSNESZSNES ZSNES ZSNESZSNES ZSNES ZSNESZSNES ZSNES ZSNESZSNES ZSNES ZSNES

dump in a boss!!!!
anything. like a cyberdemon that has got a railgun
heh heh heh mmmmmmmmmmmm... railgun

zereaba said:

dump in a boss!!!!
anything. like a cyberdemon that has got a railgun
heh heh heh mmmmmmmmmmmm... railgun

/me predicts a short lifetime

Carnevil said:

heh, the überdemon!

Yeeeeah...

But, there's just only one problem though...

WAKE UP, FREDRIK! YOU NEED TO FUCKING FINISH THAT FREEDOOM DEMON!