Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Carnevil

Your ST wishlist

Nanami said:

I would like 46.cab+ support, since ZooM is currently based around 46.cab.

(#&)@(#&(&@#$*(&

Nanami said:

Read the first word of your own sig ravage.

Touché?

ravage said:

Touché?

I posted that like 12 years ago. At the time it was "No." Not my fault your avatar and sig changes daily. =P

One..word...

AUTOAIM!!!!!!!! It is one of the basic things a modern port has!!!! I can't believe Skulltag doesn't have it!!!! >:| You...ahh who cares anyhow? Just add it.....Do I need to say more? Didn't think so :).

Tai said:

AUTOAIM!!!!!!!! It is one of the basic things a modern port has!!!! I can't believe Skulltag doesn't have it!!!! >:| You...ahh who cares anyhow? Just add it.....Do I need to say more? Didn't think so :).

It has it, it just must be broken now. I will fix it in the next version.

BlackFish said:

rocketjumps, bfg jumps, plasma climbs, and other weird forms of trickjumping.

Plasma climbs?

rocket jumps and bfg10k jumps, are in there.

I think this skin should be included in the next skulltag http://members.fortunecity.com/doomskin/files/sneaky.zip
heres a preview the skins
http://members.fortunecity.com/doomskin/preview/sneaky.html
if the download doesn't work go here http://members.fortunecity.com/doomskin/skinpacks.html and go near the bottom where it says the sneaky pack. Also I think the bots should be smarter instead of just sitting there and letting you blast em.

Wishlist:
- make Skulltag (as well as ZDaemon) incorporated into ZDoom, at least the code, not necessarily skulltag.wad.

I can never tell which way the doomcrate skin is facing, so I feel like they have an unfair advantage.

Also, I feel sorry for anyone using the cacodemon skin. You're not REALLY a bigger target, but people aim at you more. You're easier to see from far away.

The same, Hissy's so small I'm sure people miss him.

Nanami said:

I can never tell which way the doomcrate skin is facing, so I feel like they have an unfair advantage.

Also, I feel sorry for anyone using the cacodemon skin. You're not REALLY a bigger target, but people aim at you more. You're easier to see from far away.

The same, Hissy's so small I'm sure people miss him.

Right. When I add bots and Hissy shows up as one, he's sorta difficult to hit.

Reminds me of my Legacy days, using all those skins off the emporium. The cyberdemon skin was the easiest one to spot, and you'd always die. On the other hand, if you were the lemming skin (actualy size!), you'd always win. You could stand right in front of someone and they'd overlook you.

I think it'd be nice to have an option to choose between three different modes of behavior for the BFG9K: "Classic BFG," the way it behaves in Doom II and the finished version of Doom (so of course this would be the default), "Beta BFG," the way it behaved in the beta version(s) of Doom (though I'm not sure if this could be replicated completely accurately), and "Simple Radius," which would simply do damage to everything within a predefined circular area around where the BFG shot hits (though you could probably make walls block it with your mad programming skeelz ;).

If you have no idea what I'm talking about (though you probably do ;) check the BFG FAQ on GameFAQs then get back to programming.

Oh yes and as suggested before we really need a Goddamn pants rune.