Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sporku

The /newstuff Chronicles #300

High/Low 2 was awesome! I loved Chris' interpretation of E2...

I hope he does make "High/Low 3" in E3 style.

300th Newstuff comes out the week of the release of the 300 movie.. Coincidence? i think not! The movie rocks btw, go see it :)

Quite a sad thing... 3 weeks gone and no new newtuff edition... what's going on here? No one interested in reviewing? As far as I have seen this, there is a whole lotta stuff new in the archives :(

Tormentor667 said:

Quite a sad thing... 3 weeks gone and no new newtuff edition... what's going on here? No one interested in reviewing? As far as I have seen this, there is a whole lotta stuff new in the archives :(

You are right... it's a sad thing... I hope that the next newstuff contains all the wads never reviewed since the start of this year.

dethtoll said:

i would but i'm just as lazy as all the other reviewers.

I would also but it doesn't make sense to review Austerity on my own. But if it's okay, I could review the /newstuff 302 after that ;)

Tormentor667 said:

I would also but it doesn't make sense to review Austerity on my own. But if it's okay, I could review the /newstuff 302 after that ;)

You could someone else do that one and you do the rest, did you ever reviewed maps here on dw?

dutch devil said:

You could someone else do that one and you do the rest, did you ever reviewed maps here on dw?

Sure, I already did a newstuff review some years ago :)