Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sargebaldy

Mapping on Speed

Nice I might jump in this if I like the theme and if nothing else arises for me to do on Sunday afternoon.

kristus said:

Didn't know that Speed mapping sessions were still being conducted.

Probably because they weren't ever reported on DW's front page like old speedmapping was ;)

Naked Snake said:

Probably because they weren't ever reported on DW's front page like old speedmapping was ;)

Well, never saw anything mentioned on the forums either, and the wads were never mentioned in /newstuff (So I guess they were never uploaded). Atleast not so I noticed.

kristus said:

Well, never saw anything mentioned on the forums either, and the wads were never mentioned in /newstuff (So I guess they were never uploaded). Atleast not so I noticed.

Yeah, I don't think Sarge really advertized it much, but hopefully that will change. Perhaps someday, with enough participants, speedmap packs will be like, 20-30 levels ;)

Sorry, I had the wrong time for the east coast. It'll be starting at 14:00 EST, though I suppose that's a late announcement.

aw haystacks, I missed it cause I didn't take the time to check the original EST time against the other times baldy listed :X

Sorry to anyone who missed it. I'll probably hold another session in a couple weeks, and I'll make sure it's a good one.