Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daimonreloaded

best joke wads

The dwforums series

Not so much jokewads like you're thinking, but they were funny.

DWForums series
CIF series
DO IT
How not to be seen (although the Halo Machinima of the same name is greatly superior IMO, and of course the original by Monthy Python is supreme)

The archives are doomed, Mock: the speed of stupid and
Doomguy's Pimp Ventures I and II.

How Not To Be Seen

The only joke WAD that actually made me laugh. Of course with such a source that's no surprise... ;)

The rest are just a tedious mess of badness...

do-tims

Funny, it seems that only the people who have actually played it a lot know what to appreciate in it. Coop gameplay at it's best as far as jokewads go.

I've never really laughed from a wad I've played.
The best joke wads have yet to be made in my opinion.

Deathz0r Online: The Internet Made Stupid

That joke wad is brilliant, no matter which way you slice it. Level design is actually interesting, the gameplay is involving, it has a nice lot of levels to play around in, the story is amusing... It just has so many things going for it.

Let's see, Mock 2 was a blast, DO TIMS is still awesome, How Not to be Seen was really funny, that Turbocharged Arcade demo was worth it... about the ONLY joke wad I hated was The New Adventure.

THISSUXX. After that it started to wear kind of thin, and after 1337.wad, it was pretty much exhausted.

Though Mock2 was worth playing because some of the maps were genuinely fun - more in spite of it being a joke wad than because of it.

lupinx-Kassman said:

Community Joke obviously, because the best jokewad is one that apparently does not exist.

Taking about this thing.... you received my pm?

shootgun shells of special...'nuff said.

The popular vote, I guess. But nevertheless!

...then again, 1337.wad is classique as well!

Bingbing said:

Let's see, Mock 2 was a blast, DO TIMS is still awesome, How Not to be Seen was really funny, that Turbocharged Arcade demo was worth it... about the ONLY joke wad I hated was The New Adventure.

Well I loved The New Adventure in every way.