Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

OMG!

Well, I don't know if any of you know yet or care, but the "Original" in danarchist's title is spelled "Origional"!

but the "Original" in danarchist's title is spelled "Origional"!

Yes, the rest of the world realized this the day the titles were given.

Well, I don't know if any of you know yet or care, but the "Original" in danarchist's title is spelled "Origional"!

I know this...I only wish that I wasn't in such a hurry that day. Besides, wasn't there a half page in a thread taken up by this very same discussion?

I know this...I only wish that I wasn't in such a hurry that day. Besides, wasn't there a half page in a thread taken up by this very same discussion?

I'm sure there was, but you'll have to excuse DoomBoy. His custom title seems to be abundantly evident with him.

I'm sure there was, but you'll have to excuse DoomBoy. His custom title seems to be abundantly evident with him.

Yeah, he seems to prove his title every five minutes...

Yeah, he seems to prove his title every five minutes...

And then gets pissed as hell when we quote it

Once is not enough. You need another one, boy.

Stupidity cannot be concealed.

(I should have that in a txt file so i can copy-paste it quicker)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW TELL US MORE!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW TELL US MORE!

Gladly. Your title says "Pronounced".

My custom title is a NULL string.