Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spase

Kama Sutra Secrets

The Only big secrets in any megawad that I really care about are those that lead to the secret levels. Because of that, I ask how to access the two secret levels in the megawad Kama Sutra?

If you are having trouble finding them, probably the easiest way to see them is to grab the demos for those levels and watch them. Should be available in the speed demos forum here. Look for the kama sutra demos thread.

In map15 you can do an arch-vile jump from the bowling alley to the secret exit. There may be another way to get there. I would suggest trying to find some demos either by going to the demos section or going to doomworld.com/sda

Reminds me of Requiem's map15... was that the first wad to require an archie jump to get to the secret exit?

Now I feel like playing through Requiem again... random thought patterns.

Though for map15 I used a trick to get to the secret exit - you can reach it without using the switch trick (or an archie jump, as seen in the earlier map15 secret exit speed demos). I can't recall what the intended route is though. Maybe there is a switch nearby. Check in an editor?

There is a switch. It's on the backside of the nearby table with the gibbed body on it. There's a small red "spot" there, and using the use key on it will activate the switch.

The switch is actually hidden behind the red sector, which has a tag (55), so it would seem logical that by doing something else in the map first and activating a trigger linedef, the sector would lower and expose the switch. However, there are no linedefs that share the same tag, so it appears the above is the intended method.

That's interesting. Of all 3 ways to get to the exit, the intended route is the least obvious.