Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ralphis`

hmm

click on profile, submit your user name and password, then by "Store Username & Password in browser memory for 1 year (otherwise you will have to type your username and password once per browser session)" click on no.

You could do that, or if you only want to use a different name for a very short amount of time, like 1 or 2 posts, then just erase "Ralphis" and your password whenever you go to post or reply to something and type in the other name and password.

He only has 8 posts? Either he was a victim of the great forum purge, or else he didn't post nearly as much as I could have sworn he did...

I'm pretty sure he had more posts before the soft change. In fact, there was a time when he posted a lot more with DuekNukem than with Ralphis.

Good ol' days. Back when people actually proposed triple-barreled shotguns as possible weapons for DooM 3. ^_^

I can't remember what happened yesterday, but I can remember things I did when I was like four or five.

The only things I can ever clearly remember are the stupid, embarrasing little things that make me look like an idiot. And I tend to remember them at wierd times...

Would you idiots shut the hell up?

Oh no! Duke's gonna open up an alien sized can o' whoop ass with his size 13 and tear out our spinal cords and wipe his ass with 'em! Do NOT mess with the Duke or he will stop you cold in your tracks with his deadly freezethrower or toss a pipe bomb at you and go "heh heh heh, whata mess" when your gibs are bloodying up his sunglasses. RUN!

DooMBoy:

I can't remember what happened yesterday, but I can remember things I did when I was like four or five.

My friends, we have a mission. And instead of me telling you, just read my mind. Upon completion, you will recieve one (1) handshake. Good luck.

That "newbie tard" happens to be Ralphis.

umm, i was referring to bbg. if i was referring to ralphis, i would 1) quote him and 2) call him a pubeless boy.

DooMBoy:

My friends, we have a mission. And instead of me telling you, just read my mind. Upon completion, you will recieve one (1) handshake. Good luck.

Stupidity cannot be concealed

There. Mission successful. Can I keep your hand after the handshake?