Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lupinx-Kassman

Community Joke (Please join!)

Here's an idea. make a new kind of jokewad. make it have GOOD maps, but so ridiculously funny that no one could help laugh. Mutant-Space-Alien-Neo-Nazi-Zombie-Clowns invade the world? Geeks rebel? Smashing Pumpkins have a new album, you must stop the release? Make something good, but funny. Then I'll join. I always thought that janitors taking over the world would be funny IMHO...

Janitor said:

Here's an idea. make a new kind of jokewad. make it have GOOD maps, but so ridiculously funny that no one could help laugh. Mutant-Space-Alien-Neo-Nazi-Zombie-Clowns invade the world? Geeks rebel? Smashing Pumpkins have a new album, you must stop the release? Make something good, but funny. Then I'll join. I always thought that janitors taking over the world would be funny IMHO...

Then join and make a level or few to that style. Thats the whole point of a community wad. :P

Janitor said:

Mmmm... massmouth thing style... looks nice.

Yo kass ill join. Tell me when you want my map but ill have to wait for a little bit for my laptop to get fixed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kenesen said:
Yo kass ill join. Tell me when you want my map but ill have to wait for a little bit for my laptop to get fixed.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your in. The map cut-off date has been bumped to September 10th since I will be in Spain for the next three weeks, and I still haven't complete my three maps for this project since I was busy with my maps for Community Chest 3 and Sabbat Matyre 2. This WILL be released though.

looks like fun. I for one LIKE joke wads. They suck.....and that makes them funny! I want to join if you allow me.

EDIT: Ending date april 30.
damn!!

I find serious crappy wads to be more humorous than crappy jokewads, since they have at one point been deemed "release worthy" by someone.

TheDarkArchon said:

Yet you posted in this thread anyway?

Yes but i was refering to the fact that Linguica posted a stupid link.

Kenesen said:

Lol what a gay thing to post.

Kenesen said:

Yes but i was refering to the fact that Linguica posted a stupid link.

OK for the next 8 hours I am throwing open the doors to suggestions on I should do to Kenesen

Linguica said:

OK for the next 8 hours I am throwing open the doors to suggestions on I should do to Kenesen

You forgot to put what in there but its ok and trust me i would love to see what you can do to me.

Linguica said:

Insert ‮ before the start of the text of all his posts.

Linguica said:

Ban him from this single thread so we won't need to see his shitty map.

hardcore_gamer said:

looks like fun. I for one LIKE joke wads. They suck.....and that makes them funny! I want to join if you allow me.

EDIT: Ending date april 30.
damn!!

The ending date is September 10th, so im not sure what your referring to :P, but your allowed to join if you wish.

zap610 said:

Ban him from this single thread so we won't need to see his shitty map.

I was sure that seeing zap610 having posted in here would mean a message about pleading for banning someone else.

As for the theme of the project... Joke wads. They aren't that terrible. Mock 2 was quite good, but not for playing correctly, the player loses it easily without cheating. It'd be good to build up a strong joke, one for each level. Probably a plot joke, an unexpected cutscene, a funny mistake, but not an anticlimax in the way of NUTS2's third room! That was a bad and poor joke, it were much better if that room were heavily populated, as well. Expecting yet another test and instead meeting a small gang of little monsters, only sounds like fault, incompetence.

I won't contribute because I don't want to map for ZDoom.

printz said:

I was sure that seeing zap610 having posted in here would mean a message about pleading for banning someone else.

Uh, I don't even know who you are but... Thanks? I guess...

lupinx-Kassman said:

The ending date is September 10th, so im not sure what your referring to :P, but your allowed to join if you wish.

Ah! great. Is there any deadline? And how many maps is project aiming for?

hardcore_gamer said:

Ah! great. Is there any deadline? And how many maps is project aiming for?

The deadline is on the first post. However many maps are in before the cut-off date is what we have.

lupinx-Kassman said:

The deadline is on the first post. However many maps are in before the cut-off date is what we have.

ok, but i will have to finish some other stuff first. I should have plenty of time to submit before that date however:)