Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
exp(x)

Doctor Sues 11 Year-Old

Holy Crap! It always seems to be some one else's fault with guys like that.

I have just never understood adults not taking responsibility for their actions. What the heck does that teach the kids around them. His kids will grow up the same way. Losers and dumbasses.

geez...thats worse than when that old fart of a woman sued McDonalds after spilling coffee on herself, claiming that "The coffee was made too hot."

Gee ya dumbass, it say CAUTION HOT right on the lid!

It proves the fact, humans only use 10% of their brains, and it shows....

Steeveeo said:

Gee ya dumbass, it say CAUTION HOT right on the lid!

The warning wasn't as obvious before that case.

Yeah I was trying to shoot this guy once but he punched me in the stomach before I could fire so I'm going to sue. :(

Steeveeo said:

geez...thats worse than when that old fart of a woman sued McDonalds after spilling coffee on herself, claiming that "The coffee was made too hot."

My favorite will always be the fat people suing them because...Uh...They are fat...I guess... Anyway the fact that he rang his little bike bell and yelled watch out almost makes it seem like he set this up, though I highly doubt someone would be THAT stupid.

well at least they found the girl not responsible. can't believe the ridiculousness of the lawsuit. what a waste of time and money.

That girl deserved to be sued. You bleeding hearts need to understand that children aren't as special as you make them out to be. If she got hit by that bike, then she should suck it up and take responsibility.

Steeveeo said:

Uh, it was. Mcdonalds even admitted so.

Hey that's the town I worked construction in. Also exp why are you never in our channel anymore :*(

Quast said:

Uh, it was. Mcdonalds even admitted so.

Didn't the woman receive third degree burns to her genitals* because of how hot the coffee was, too? Most people seem to forget about that fact. If the doctor had to perform skin grafts on sensitive parts of my anatomy after an accidental spill, I'd be pissed too.

*Warning: Wikipedia link.

insertwackynamehere said:

That girl deserved to be sued. You bleeding hearts need to understand that children aren't as special as you make them out to be. If she got hit by that bike, then she should suck it up and take responsibility.

What? I can't tell if this is a poor attempt at a troll or you trying to be serious. You say that the girl should take responsibility, but what about the guy? From the article, I think the guy should've taken more steps to actually avoid the girl - not just ringing his bell, etc. The girl tried to move out of the path of the bike, but the doctor didn't slow down that much or move at all. If anyone should be taking responsibility it should be the doctor, for not doing enough to stop the accident. And that's all it is, an accident.

You know the great thing about a post like this is that no matter if you are trying to be funny or serious, either way you still have made yourself look like a complete raging asshole.

JoelMurdoch said:

You know the great thing about a post like this is that no matter if you are trying to be funny or serious, either way you still have made yourself look like a complete raging asshole.

Exactly. Why, just look at half of my posts as examples.

Wait, so if I run you over, can I sue for being stupid enough for being in the way?

That was so fucking stupid it has caused me a headache. Maybe I should sue you for that, hmm?

Dlugi, who suffered a broken collarbone, said in his lawsuit that his fertility treatment practice lost about $323,000 due to the accident, of which he was due half. He also wanted money for pain and suffering.

What a jew. Pain and suffering? Get the fuck away from me with that shit.

At least the courts don't always rule in the favor of stupidity, I suppose.

*What everyone else has replied with so far*

Can we move on from wacky's post? Badness of the joke aside, anyone who can't see that he's joking needs a punch in the jaw.

Maybe he was just pissed at all the people who sue doctors and wanted to get some payback?

There's a lot that could be said for living under fascism, for a start any scum that tried something like that on would be straight off to the labour camps... wah wah your fertility treatment business will lose money... yeah well i need more gravel for my drive, so get hammering!

wow people on this board sure are dumb. I was certain that people would catch the little thing called "sarcasm" with this sentence:
"If she got hit by that bike, then she should suck it up and take responsibility."
Why would anybody think I was being serious? I guess we need to get to a sarcasm detector repair shop.

More like you suck so hard at sarcasm it would have been better if it were serious.

wow people on this board sure are dumb. I was certain that people would catch the little thing called "sarcasm" with this sentence:
"If she got hit by that bike, then she should suck it up and take responsibility."
Why would anybody think I was being serious? I guess we need to get to a sarcasm detector repair shop.

No, you need a sense of humour replacement, stat. It was an obvious route to take and not even remotely funny.