Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Enjay

Doom PC Case

Yeah it's timeline x 2, but still cool as hell.

I can't be arsed to spend more than $25 on my case though. Guess stuff like that is for hardcore enthusiasts or people with alot of time, money, and skills...

A reference to an ancient .jpg showing a timeline with various historical events ("birth of black Jesus" comes to mind).
The punchline was that a "you are here" mark was placed somewhat behind the "now" mark.

It was used whenever someone posted "yesterday's news".

Back when the Doomworld forums were a rowdier place it became so trite and overused that the mods instated rules against it. Thus people simply began to refer to it.

Nowadays, "timeline" has come to mean "repost", as in something which has already been posted on the forum before.

I didnt see the old post THAT long ago, maybe 2-3 weeks

I remember once even typing "timeline" was automatically changed into I AM A MORON I AM A MORON, which was the first time i heard about it, when people where talking about possible backstory of Doom but couldnt type "the timeline of Doom"

deathbringer said:

I didnt see the old post THAT long ago, maybe 2-3 weeks

I remember once even typing "timeline" was automatically changed into I AM A MORON I AM A MORON, which was the first time i heard about it, when people where talking about possible backstory of Doom but couldnt type "the timeline of Doom"

lol, DoomWorld amuses me

Wow, that case look really cool. I wish I had one. :P