• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Glassyman

Who will win the Champions League?

Who will win the Champions League?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Champions League?

• A.C. Milan (Italy)
    • A.S. Roma (Italy)
    • Chelsea F.C. (England)
    • FC Bayern Munchen (Germany)
    • Liverpool F.C. (England)
    • Manchester United (England)
    • Psv Eindhoven (Netherlands)
    • Valencia CF (Spain)

Whilst i barely follow football that isn't the European Cup (thats the one with national teams, not teams from different nations) or World Cup, i understand Chelsea have recently been turning into the Michael Schumacher of football, ie they never lose

Why on earth you would support any Italian team is beyond me.

Fuck the C.L., it's all about the UEFA Cup.

What is the "Champions League"? Does it have to do with gaming? Or something that people call "sports" (whatever that is).

I don't think Chelsea stand a chance, even if they've got three (many) votes. Perhaps the winners are Bayern.

My money's on Man U, but that's thinking logically. I'm not rooting for any team in particular. As long as the games are fun to watch...

Kid Airbag said:
Fuck the C.L., it's all about the UEFA Cup.

At least until Spurs get to play with the big boys, right? ;-P

Kristian Ronge said:

At least until Spurs get to play with the big boys, right? ;-P

Exactly :)

A bump, but a relevant one, as the final is tomorrow. :-)
So, who do you think will win it, and why? I think Liverpool will take it ... they will definitely have the psychological advantage considering their stunning comeback last time around.

I had a bit of money on Milan to win the final, and they duly did so, thugh I'm now left wishing I'd put it on them to win in normal time at 5/4 than just to lift the cup at 4/6.

It's true that Liverpool played better than Milan tonight, but Milan are still the better team on paper. I think that extra talent and experience just got them through tonight when in truth they didn't do anything special at all. Gattuso and one or two of the older players barely had a touch. Can't help but be happy for Seedorf and Maldini though. They have been world-class players for many years and deserve one last honour.

Liverpool's time will surely come again soon as massive investment is gonna take place over the summer.

Well put. Liverpool could easily have scored in the first half, and it would've been a different game. As you said, a lot of the players in both sides didn't nearly reach full potential, and the game as a whole wasn't one of the better finals I've seen.

BTW, nice to hear that you made some money off the game! :-) I suck at sports betting (never pick the winner).