Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bane

doom 3 music

i want something cool to doom 3 as music...something like the previous dooms but a bit...more fiendish. "fiendish" like some may know the slipknot's song left behind, when corey sings something like "take...this...away..." listen to the electric quitar! that sounds awesome! i want that kind of music.

Heh.. Slipknot is cool.. My persomal favorite, but is it good idea to put Slip-a-like music in game? Or is the music good at all?
You do mean IN-GAME music right? As far as I know most of modern games do not use IN-GAME music..

The music will probably by Trent Raznor, but if it sucks I'll just put in Slayer's new masterpiece "God Hates Us All" and enjoy.

The music will probably by Trent Raznor, but if it sucks I'll just put in Slayer's new masterpiece "God Hates Us All" and enjoy.

You mean the CD-Audio support? I think DOOM III is going to support it, but I don't think that there'll be already somekind of music pack for DOOM III built in as where in the earlier DOOM series :/

Trent Raznor

ROFL

Anywaste, NIN would be a good choice, but I think we should stay away from Slipknot. Their music is too...I don't know, it just doesn't fit.

Personaly, my favorite game soundtrack that was made by a band was Descent II, done by Type O Negative. That was one cool ass soundtrack, but it went better with killing robots than killing demons.

... but I think we should stay away from Slipknot. Their music is too...I don't know, it just doesn't fit.

I agree. Slipknot's music is way too.. hm.. different?.. to be game's soundtrcked..
Actually. I think that when I finally play DOOM III then I'll do it without ANY soundtrack.. I wanna feel 100% this athmosphere that id has been done.. I wanna feel that fear again when you walk in dark "rooms" and evil lurks in every corner and you dont know which way your gun should be aimed..
I can't feel it when soundtracks are playing..

Sheesh, we need some kind of auto-lock feature for everytime one of these threads comes up.