Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
caco_killer

How Japan gets their milk.

Dr. Zin said:

Judging by the title and the You-tube preview image I assume this involves semen?

No, just watch the video.

DJ_Haruko said:

Although, when I was there, I did notice the milk I bought every week tasted a bit different than normal milk...

That's because they add extra lactose to make it sweeter. At least that's what they do in Korea.

GGG said:

That's because they add extra lactose to make it sweeter. At least that's what they do in Korea.

Uhm, Opposite. By ultra-pasteurizing the milk so the lactose is transformed into sugar or something, Lactose free/low lactose milk taste sweeter than regular milk.

EDIT:Asians are among the people with the highest intolerance for lactose.

The list is topped by Native americans who are 100% (According to Wikipedia) intolerant to Lactose

Where Sweden is topping the list on the other direction, with only 2% of the population being lactose intolerant.

kristus said:

Uhm, Opposite. By ultra-pasteurizing the milk so the lactose is transformed into sugar or something, Lactose free/low lactose milk taste sweeter than regular milk.

EDIT:Asians are among the people with the highest intolerance for lactose.

The list is topped by Native americans who are 100% (According to Wikipedia) intolerant to Lactose

Where Sweden is topping the list on the other direction, with only 2% of the population being lactose intolerant.

If what you say is true, then my Korean friend has been giving me incorrect information on his drinking habits.

GGG said:

Actually, it tasted less sweet.

Also, what's the deal with the huge explosion at the end?

DJ_Haruko said:

Also, what's the deal with the huge explosion at the end?

I think it was one of those wacky japanese wild takes. like, the milk was so good it was explosive.

I think this is a political and social commentary on the state of the agriculture industry. Substituting women for cattle, the clip demonstrates the absurdity of corporate milking facilities and their cuel and inhumane techniques. Brilliant to say the least.

Scuba Steve said:

I think this is a political and social commentary on the state of the agriculture industry. Substituting women for cattle, the clip demonstrates the absurdity of corporate milking facilities and their cuel and inhumane techniques. Brilliant to say the least.

Well, that's an interesting way to look at that video.

Scuba Steve said:

Maybe not the best medium to use for it though, people see a freaky anime and discard it as just another nutty hentai movie where women/girls belittled to slaves under the man, basically. Atleast that what I thought.