Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Steeveeo

Parrots are funny

lol

I just saw this video on youtube, and I swear, it will make most people laugh (unless that is you lack a sence of humor)

heres it is! Check it out for yourself!

I found it funny because I've never seen a parrot act so pissed off before. I also note the hilarity, because the bird is genuinely angry, and wasn't taught to say that, as the author claims:

nickchp said:

are you kidding me..- she says exactly what she wants, picks up stuff from radio,etc- even telephone conversations..I hardly ever 'teach' her anything. some things she loves to say and it seems (probably coz it makes me laugh) that she just loves to curse

I have two parrots and neither of them swear. They whistle crappy songs that they hear on the radio though. One of them even sings that obnoxious "Yeah!" song, by Usher I think it is.

lmao thats gotta be funny to hear!

Teach it somtm difficult to whistle, like Sandstorm or somtm.

Its weird, (most) people find the stupidest things to laugh at. Is it a human flaw or is it an advantage?

(oh geez, I smell a debate on the horizon)

Haha nice find. Funny how the bird curses so calmly. Imagin having that in the house when company is over.

Heh I had to play Blanche (from A Streetcar Named Desire) in English class for a quick scene where she tells a stupid joke about a swearing Parrot and a priest. I ad-libbed the whole joke. It didn't go to well :/

caco_killer said:

That's fucking awesome. I want a swearing bird.

There oughta be a market for parrots trained to swear. Maybe with a choice in swear packages. Like package option A is the obnoxious Brit:
"Bloody wanker!"
"Sod off, bugger!"
and package option B is Stupid Terrorist:
"Hijack! Hijack!"
"I got a bomb!"
"Death to America!"
The second one could make for some fun in the airport.