Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RTC_Marine

Your home is SLumpEd!

Yeah, I got nothing, except that SlayeR has put up a website for his new wad editor SLumpEd.

He has also released a new version as well as a patch, so go check it out and get editing today!

Damn, does this mean XWE has some competition now?
If it performs as well as it looks, then I might be using something different. (Sorry Csabo ;_;)

SlayeR said:

Unstable?

Don't worry. I used version 0.5 more than thousand times and it crashed only twice. Unluckily I don't remember when crashes happened. I'll inform you if the program crashes again even if I think that the patch fixes every bug.

SlayeR said:

Unstable?

I regularly get it to crash with WADs that contain TEXTURE1 lumps but no patches.

While we are talking about TEXTURE1, I can't seem to get it to work when used inside ZIPs. It only seems to work in WADs.

SlayeR said:

Ack I swear TEXTUREx is the most irritating format to deal with :P

I fully agree with that. But it's still needed. :(

Configuration is now stored in application data directory

Why? I always find it annoying when programs do that. :(

So did I, until I installed vista and it forced my drive names to different letters, so between XP and Vista I had to keep changing the paths in my configuration files :P That and it's also generally the way things are done in linux too.

this looks awesome, gonna do a little work with it right now. seem to crash if i try to delete a texture, however it appears that a texture is deleted automatically if i remove it from patch name and remove the patch image itself - thats a cool feature.