Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kage No Shujin

Happy Saint Patricks Day Lads and Lasses

Happy St. Patricks Day Lads and Lasses. This is for everbody that is either not come to the age to drink, or for everybody that isn't drunk enough to not be able to read.

I still haven't gone to sleep yet, and I have driving lessons in 2 hours.....this shall be interesting

Searcher said:

Aye, green beer.

Blech.

I started drinking shortly after 6 during the Pitt game, had about five beers during those two-plus hours (I really needed them in the second half, Jesus what a collapse). Then at nineish I got ready to go out for the night, and discovered that there was already puke in the stairwell, and the window pane of one of the front doors to my building had been shattered.

I went to a few different parties/get-together, had probably about 10 more beers, watched Deep Blue Sea on television (all-star cast in that one), then got back to my room at about 3:30. Naturally, my room was a disaster zone. There were two separate piles of vomit, one of which was conveniently located immediately in front of the toilet (but not actually in the toilet), so I had to piss from the side, which was absurd.

Then I saw that my bed had been completely raided by my suitemate's four friends from home who had decided to crash in my dorm, they took everything down to the sheets and were passed out all over the living room. So I made some calls until I got a hold of someone who was a) still awake and b) had a couch/pillow that I could use for the night. I went there, watched TV for a little while, had a couple more beers to help me pass out, and then slept til 2.

Also throughout the night I saw about five times as many ambulances as usual. Kids these days and their binge drinking.

Psycho Siggi said:

Everyone is Irish on Saint Patrick's Day.

Except the gays and the italians

What a good night.

Canucks beat the Red Wings 4-1, I had about 5 Irish Car Bombs, 4 beer, a cap of E (never done E before), and my eighth I bought yesterday is gone save for a single bud. But there was revelry! Today was a mess though :S

I really wish I had some Bailey's, but I couldn't drink. :(

I did watch Boondock Saints (a tradition for me) and had some corned beef and cabbage.

I consipred with a workmate and Ryan Phillippe'd another workmate's door; had lots of Jameson; got tickets to the Eagles of Death Metal for $20 ten minutes before the concert; and watched TISM and played Guitar Hero at home afterwards. Best day I've had in a while, especially considering it went from 8AM and ended at 5AM the next day :-D

GooberMan said:

especially considering it went from 8AM and ended at 5AM the next day :-D

I love when that happens.

There's something really energizing about being awake for that long, especially if you've been occupied with doing things you enjoy doing the whole time.

I have to say St. Pats this year was certainly memorable. I went down to the local irish pub around 4 in the afternoon and was drinking all night. I ran into the ex girlfriend and things were a little emotional, so i went back to my house. Checked my phone messages and the girl that i'm trying to hook up with called me, so I called her back and met her at a different bar. Then, she wanted to go to the irish pub and my ex was still there. Well, she decided the best thing to do was make a scene and call my lady friend a whore. All in all, a lovely evening.

Lol

Danarchy said:

I did watch Boondock Saints (a tradition for me) and had some corned beef and cabbage.

I had that for the first time this year (Sarah's family is half-Irish on both sides). What a crappy meal. Really bad meat covered in salt. The cabbage was fine, but not much of a meal. Though we had potatoes and carrots with it, as well as soda bread (which is actually pretty good). Anyway, I can see why it's easier to find a pub than an Irish restaurant.

I actually really like corned beef, especially with horseradish. It's like the only way you'll get me to eat horseradish.