Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SirRobin

Question about avatars?

WHERE IS LÜT's AVATAR ? ;)
(it just desapeared today... In my country, it's 14:51PM)

So I'm not the only one with that problem...

So I'm not the only one with that problem...

Nor am I...

sir robin a newbie! no frick'n way he is one of us old school doomers. visited his site long before doomworld, infact i think that is how i found doomworld

SirRobin has been around for very long, but he just doesn't post here that often. He did a few nice partial conversions, I think, including KTA if I remember correctly.

And Lüt, where's my fishes?

One of the great Doom sites,a true inspiration.Sir Robin needs his own avatar!

That's not as easy as it sounds. I don't think there will be another avatar upload in a long time, unless another admin wants to take the job.

Maybe I'm stupid, but... How can I upload my own avatar pic?

ROFLMAO

I'm not a newbie, I've been DooMing since 95, I'm not a newbie, I've been DooMing since 95, I'm not a newbie, I've been DooMing sin...

A newbie.

Um...are you fucktarded? SirRobin has been around longer than you've had armpit hair.

Um...are you fucktarded? SirRobin has been around longer than you've had armpit hair.

Mine smells specially bad today. Fucking tropical storms. I've showered 5 times today.

Sir Robin

I'm not a newbie, I've been DooMing since 95, I'm not a newbie, I've been DooMing since 95, I'm not a newbie, I've been DooMing sin...

A newbie.

You're all too dumb to understand the joke, I know.

*snif* poor fishies...*snif* *sniff* *sniff* MMmmmm what smells so good?

I wouldn't eat them if I were you. Most of them are deranged in some way or another. One of them is a chain smoker, one of them has one eye, one has three eyes (and lived in a polluted lake outside of Mr. Burns' nuclear plant), one of them is dead, one is rabid, and one is a half-breed between hissy and a fish.

Well, no. I was too busy trying to rip off all those tiny 10x webcams you left the other time.

I WANT THEM BACK! Oh...*checks* hehe, the one in the shower nozzle is still running! w00t w00t!

Well, no. I was too busy trying to rip off all those tiny 10x webcams you left the other time.

I WANT THEM BACK! Oh...*checks* hehe, the one in the shower nozzle is still running! w00t w00t!

I told him to check there...LISTEN TO ME NEXT TIME DAMMIT!

Post Hell
Altough I'm not sure what's the real Hell now. I mean, just take a look at the threads on General. We're kinda getting softer, right Lüt?

WO3D, POST HELL

And why the hell did someone send my last thread "Discussion : Fly or not" to hell? It wasn't inappropriate or anything