Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

The day after Thanksgiving...11.23.2001 =)

Alright! The day after Thanksgiving is my 15th day. Well, I ain't such a material person, so I wouldn't really get too many of presents. But, definitely I've a lot of wishes this year. Some of them are private. Some of them are ok to share. Ok...

First, hopefully I could get straight A's at the end of this school semister

Second, I'll get my driving permit, so hope I'll pass the test :)

And here's a wish related to the doom community. I hope that I could finish some maps for my project 'TA'. Although I can't play any much deathmatches online due to my dumb crap Amerca Offline, I still hope more people would support Doom online deathmatching and more people will return to Doom.

Probably I won't be celebrating too much today, cuz I've already had a big meal last night. So I'll just go watch a movie 'Harry Potter' tonight with chewy. Have a good day, folks!

Day after Thanksgiving eh? Guess this means I'll have to delete my Thanksgiving post then.

Probably I won't be celebrating too much today, cuz I've already had a big meal last night. So I'll just go watch a movie 'Harry Potter' tonight with chewy. Have a good day, folks!

You and chew are fuckin nerds. oh and happy birthday

oh man, too bad that tonight is so wet, cold, and rainy. I'm planning just to stay home. I'll save it for next time
:(